Friday Fuel-Up with Dr. Mike Roussell-Guest Josh Allen

Warcodered

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it. Josh is such a humble grounded guy and what a great teammate and leader. How many other Qb's love going away to training camp so they can be with their guys all day for 2 1-2 weeks. The more the rest of the country sees of him, the more he is going to be loved. Having his dog nose in there a few times was great.

• Like (+1) 2

I was thinking yesterday that with the QBs out diva-Ing the WRs this offseason, our QB1 was no where to be seen or heard.  And I was happy about that.  And when he does surface, he gives this type of interview and performance.  We are finally blessed as Bills fans.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

So does anyone know if Josh has a sandwich or other food named after him?

I would imagine he does somewhere.

I sense that there is a gig coming up for an endorsement of a certain type of cash crop in which Josh has heavily invested.

Screenshot 2022-03-18 082050.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I sense that there is a gig coming up for an endorsement of a certain type of cash crop in which Josh has heavily invested.

Screenshot 2022-03-18 082050.jpg

New spokesperson for FarmersOnly.com?

I'm still waiting for his brand of pistachios, "Josh's Nuts".

Interesting segment, but I'm surprised that he isn't taking his diet seriously at all. Yes, he's only 25 and can do whatever he feels is most important, but still. He should sit down with Bruce Smith (unquestionably the GOAT) and listen to how his change of diet and making his physical health paramount, worked out for him. Josh can be THE true GOAT (which I believe he is) if he truly commits 100%.

Another thing that stood out to me, besides a lack of an appropriate diet, was his answer to a question about his mental state during the playoff game against the Chiefs. He said it was purely through trial and error that he could achieve the mental edge/focus in that game. He is trying to figure it out on his own, and I give him lots of credit for that. However, having a 'high performance' coach on his team would be so much more effective for his mental game.

I have to believe that between the training staff and Jordan Palmer, someone has brought diet and high performance coaching up, and he's not jumping on it. Maybe he's still in the 'college party' mind frame.

Josh is scary as he is — but I wonder if he knows just how terrifying he can be.

Edited by Stampede
additional thought
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Stampede said:

Interesting segment, but I'm surprised that he isn't taking his diet seriously at all. Yes, he's only 25 and can do whatever he feels is most important, but still. He should sit down with Bruce Smith (unquestionably the GOAT) and listen to how his change of diet and making his physical health paramount, worked out for him. Josh can be THE true GOAT (which I believe he is) if he truly commits 100%.

Absolutely.  Hope he does start being more aware of his diet.   Don't want to see another sad Jamarcus Russel story.   I know Josh has 10x the work ethic Jamarcus had but still...vices can sometimes catch up to you unexpectedly.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.