Huge win for progressives!!!

16 minutes ago, Albwan said:

good. clap clap clap. bye bye.

I am sadly not surprised, they stopped standing up for liberty a long time ago and started just being another political arm of the Dems. It is easy to be paid to be a scumbag. 

First 'trans' cheerleader in NFL to make debut with Carolina Panthers
Post Millennial ^ | 6/6/22 | Joshua Young

The NFL has signed its first biological male who identifies as transgender to be part of the women's cheerleading squad for the Carolina Topcats. Justine Lindsay, 29, announced the news that Lindsay would be joining the women's squad.

https://thepostmillennial.com/first-trans-cheerleader-in-nfl-to-make-debut-with-carolina-panthers/

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

First 'trans' cheerleader in NFL to make debut with Carolina Panthers
Post Millennial ^ | 6/6/22 | Joshua Young

The NFL has signed its first biological male who identifies as transgender to be part of the women's cheerleading squad for the Carolina Topcats. Justine Lindsay, 29, announced the news that Lindsay would be joining the women's squad.

https://thepostmillennial.com/first-trans-cheerleader-in-nfl-to-make-debut-with-carolina-panthers/

This would be one of the circumstances where I suspect the majority of Americans  would shrug in indifference. 

I’d be interested on getting the woke narrative on this, on one hand trans equity, on the other hand cheerleaders tend to objectify women. So… 

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This would be one of the circumstances where I suspect the majority of Americans  would shrug in indifference. 

I’d be interested on getting the woke narrative on this, on one hand trans equity, on the other hand cheerleaders tend to objectify women. So… 

And it will mean one less woman makes the squad.  Its kind of misogynistic if you think about it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

And it will mean one less woman makes the squad.  Its kind of misogynistic if you think about it.

cheerleaders are typically expected to be feminine, if a dude wants to be one, it’s a competitive disadvantage. In that case I suspect most couldn’t care less.

of course I consider nfl cheerleaders silly and unnecessary any way. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 2:43 PM, JaCrispy said:

Ya know, I never could make it as a pro baseball player...Maybe I will just identify as 12 years old so I can go dominate Little League, and set all-time records for the sport...Anyone who disagrees, I will just say they are age-phobic, and not being inclusive...😉

See? This is what it’s like when people choose to live in a “Post Modernist” world...There is NO objective truth, and the rules can change for any subjectivity- at any time...Logic and rationality do no exist...Reality is based on feeling and emotion...

The problem with this is, this type of world view is not sustainable, because everyone is going to have their own feelings or emotions at any given time...Therefore, the only way to control society is through authoritative tyranny- forcing people to adhere to one religion or belief structure, one way of doing things, one way of speaking or thinking...And the cost of not doing so will be prison or death...

You couldn't hit a 50/70 curveball at your age, JaCrispy.

Edited by Tenhigh

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Winning ?

What's most curious about all of this is the roaring silence of the women's rights movement and leadership and their unwillingness to defend the rights of young women when science and the eye test clearly put them at a competitive disadvantage.  Instead, biological women who assert their claim to fairness in competition must be silenced and intimidated into obedience.

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's most curious about all of this is the roaring silence of the women's rights movement and leadership and their unwillingness to defend the rights of young women when science and the eye test clearly put them at a competitive disadvantage.  Instead, biological women who assert their claim to fairness in competition must be silenced and intimidated into obedience.

It's almost as if trans women's rights trump biological woman's rights.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Makeup Giant Ulta Goes Woke Highlighting ‘Trans Girl’ Dylan Mulvaney, Customer Base of Real Women Revolts. 

“The headline ‘Trans Girls Can Do It All!’ really irked many women who see grown men pretending to be “girls” as a weird sexual fetish that has nothing to do with being female and everything to do with men appropriating femaleness for their own titillation.”

https://pjmedia.com/culture/megan-fox/2022/10/16/makeup-giant-ulta-goes-woke-highlighting-trans-girl-dylan-mulvaney-customer-base-of-real-women-revolts-n1637555