Huge win for progressives!!!

Ya know, I never could make it as a pro baseball player...Maybe I will just identify as 12 years old so I can go dominate Little League, and set all-time records for the sport...Anyone who disagrees, I will just say they are age-phobic, and not being inclusive...😉

See? This is what it’s like when people choose to live in a “Post Modernist” world...There is NO objective truth, and the rules can change for any subjectivity- at any time...Logic and rationality do no exist...Reality is based on feeling and emotion...

The problem with this is, this type of world view is not sustainable, because everyone is going to have their own feelings or emotions at any given time...Therefore, the only way to control society is through authoritative tyranny- forcing people to adhere to one religion or belief structure, one way of doing things, one way of speaking or thinking...And the cost of not doing so will be prison or death...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

In the olden days because there was no girls tennis at our school my sister just joined the boys team…..as a girl.  We had a girls basketball team.  She kicked ass. Her name is Mary but went by Mare.  The called her Pistol Pete Mare. 

Such simpler times. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

In the olden days because there was no girls tennis at our school my sister just joined the boys team…..as a girl.  We had a girls basketball team.  She kicked ass. Her name is Mary but went by Mare.  The called her Pistol Pete Mare. 

Such simpler times. 

Girls were girls and men were men...

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Such simpler times. 

Go Jazz!

I've read the comments because I'm really trying to understand this.  At the risk of sounding "transphobic," can someone please explain this to me?  I just don't see how anyone can argue that a biological male who wants to transition to a trans woman should compete against biological women.  Biological men have a clear advantage in size and strength and if you don't agree with that then I guess you have never played sports and are just living in a fantasy world.  If they want to transition, I don't care, good for them.  But why compete against women?  Why not still compete against the men?  They should make the men's division the "Open" division where anyone can compete.  Seems like an easy solution to this.  The only argument that I could come up with is they want to be recognized as women and that's fine you can be a woman competing in the Open Division.  Good luck!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Funny I think Hawks when I think of Pistol Pete 

I grew up in Utah and we used to watch Pistol Pete's videos on dribbling and all that to help us improve our skills.  He's a legend no matter what team he played on.

• Agree 2

Now they are saying they will follow what the Olympics do and test for testosterone levels in order to compete with the females. What a joke. Anyone who has dabbled with steroids knows, a 6'5" 250lb musclebound hulk of a man can blast test and then stop and his testosterone will be basically at female levels. Do you think that same 6'5" 250lb guy can't kick your @$$ because he has low T? Try and fight him and see what happens. And then now that gigantic man can compete against women? Lol what a joke this all is. End of the world type stuff

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Now they are saying they will follow what the Olympics do and test for testosterone levels in order to compete with the females. What a joke. Anyone who has dabbled with steroids knows, a 6'5" 250lb musclebound hulk of a man can blast test and then stop and his testosterone will be basically at female levels. Do you think that same 6'5" 250lb guy can't kick your @$$ because he has low T? Try and fight him and see what happens. And then now that gigantic man can compete against women? Lol what a joke this all is. End of the world type stuff

I just have this gut feeling that if I can survive the initial battering with my senses intact, and get on the ole bicycle for a few minutes, there is a strong likelihood she might be gassed.  Girls aren't used to carrying that kind of muscle mass, and pain don't hurt. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

NJ inmates at women's only prison pregnant after sex with 'another incarcerated person'

There are 27 trans inmates currently housed at the facility

Two inmates at New Jersey’s only women’s prison are pregnant after reportedly having sex with a transgender inmate. 

The prison houses more than 800 inmates, and began housing transgender women last year following a lawsuit brought forth by a trans inmate who lived in men’s prisons for 18 months and the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-women-prison-pregnant-transgender-inmates

They should have that judge pay child support for all children his decision caused.

Edited by ALF
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/30/2022 at 6:03 PM, KDIGGZ said:

I've read the comments because I'm really trying to understand this.  At the risk of sounding "transphobic," can someone please explain this to me?  I just don't see how anyone can argue that a biological male who wants to transition to a trans woman should compete against biological women.  Biological men have a clear advantage in size and strength and if you don't agree with that then I guess you have never played sports and are just living in a fantasy world.  If they want to transition, I don't care, good for them.  But why compete against women?  Why not still compete against the men?  They should make the men's division the "Open" division where anyone can compete.  Seems like an easy solution to this.  The only argument that I could come up with is they want to be recognized as women and that's fine you can be a woman competing in the Open Division.  Good luck!

I caught my son watching a corn hole championship on espn8 a few weeks ago. Final was a male versus female.

I think we can all agree at least in cornhole gender fluidity doesn’t undermine competition. 

41 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I caught my son watching a corn hole championship on espn8 a few weeks ago. Final was a male versus female.

I think we can all agree at least in cornhole gender fluidity doesn’t undermine competition. 

Yes until they allow for full contact cornhole which is how it usually goes down after a few beers

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

'I am sick of being bullied into silence': Furious female skateboarder Taylor Silverman slams trans rival who won $5,000 prize money and forced her into second place at Red Bull Cornerstone

Associated Press, by Andrea Blanco

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10835843/Furious-Female-skateboarder-Taylor-Silverman-slams-trans-rival-won-5-000-prize-money.html

Edited by B-Man

• 2 weeks later...