What to do at CB?

GreggTX

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I still believe the Bills are going to end up with James Bradberry. 

that would be nice.....and very costly

one way or another he is leaving the giants.....they have to get under the cap. they may even have to cut him.....but some kind of trade is more likely. 

The Giants will need around $12.5 million in cap space for their draft class which, as of now, includes nine draft picks. That number could increase, too, if Schoen adds more draft picks via trade-backs or other deals. Coincidentally, trading Bradberry would save the Giants $12.1 million, while they’d incur a $9.7 million dead cap hit. If Bradberry is cut, they’d only save $10.1 million.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/at-some-point-giants-might-have-to-cut-james-bradberry-instead-of-trading-him-e2-80-94-and-that-e2-80-99s-unfortunate/ar-AAWfNW8?ocid=uxbndlbing

We have a Pro Bowl CB coming back before the year starts.  Not sure why everyone is worried about it.  Dane and Tre will be just as good as Levi and Tre.  If he isn't ready McDerm can figure it out.  Cam Lewis is next man up.  We don't need a 1st round pick to fill the gap.  I believe we will draft a CB just not convinced it's first.  If Devin Lloyd is there at 25 don't you kind of have to take him?  If I know anything Beane will stay true to his draft board.  We are not reaching for a CB just because.  

On 4/17/2022 at 9:09 PM, Putin said:

Don’t let McD see this or else we might not even draft a CB until the 7th round !! 

I'm good with that.  People are freaking out about losing a UDFA.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.