America First is now Russia First

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah man - what a clever response when you GOT nothing to back it up.

Huh? It’s the perfect response whether you want to acknowledge it or not. But just keep peddling the DNC / War Machine narrative. Someone besides Tibs is bound to believe it at some point. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? It’s the perfect response whether you want to acknowledge it or not. But just keep peddling the DNC / War Machine narrative. Someone besides Tibs is bound to believe it at some point. 

whiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

whiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Ya see? Someone dares to push back against your made up DNC talking points narrative and you panic. Your schtick has gotten old and tired. Nobody is buying this nonsense anymore. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ya see? Someone dares to push back against your made up DNC talking points narrative and you panic. Your schtick has gotten old and tired. Nobody is buying this nonsense anymore. 

lol - you - push back? Hilarious.

Prove it - you’re the one making the accusation that they are dnc f’n points - that is your deflection and argument - not mine.

Meanwhile - now go follow up with the face of the Republican Party and tune into your masculine man Tucker Trump.

Prove me wrong 

Edited by BillStime

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lol - you - push back? Hilarious.

Prove it - you’re the one making the accusation that they are dnc f’n points - that is your deflection and argument - not mine.

Meanwhile - now go follow up with the face of the Republican Party and tune into your masculine man Tucker Trump.

Prove me wrong 

Need I say it….TRIGGERED! 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - see, that would be YOU and your fellow cult members who voted for this POS:

DLLPZTYPZFGQTJTJ5R4HIEBRKM.jpg

I didnt realize he was so jacked. Is that why you have such strong feelings for him? 

• Disagree 1