America First is now Russia First

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh yes I did Big Ditz... that's why you are responding with meaningless Tweets... because you GOT NOTHING ELSE.

Putin owns Trump and Trump owns YOU.

so why did Biden give Putin the pipeline? Why didn’t Putin attack under trump and is doing so under Biden?  Why did Biden give even an inch to Putin who is now killing thousands people as we speak? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so why did Biden give Putin the pipeline? Why didn’t Putin attack under trump and is doing so under Biden?  Why did Biden give even an inch to Putin who is now killing thousands people as we speak? 

@JaCrispyasked the same question... I'll respond to you just like I responded to JaCrispy (who, btw - never responded lmao)

Can you explain to us how Biden gave Russia and Germany a pipeline? 

Can you elaborate how the United States can prevent a contract and construction of a pipeline (94% complete under Trump's watch, btw) on a different continent between two OTHER countries? What right do we have?  What exactly did Trump DO?  Did Trump PREVENT anything?  Explain this...

Regarding your other question about Putin not attacking on Trump's watch? I've answered this several times.

And how did Biden give Putin an inch? What did he give him? Receipts please...............................

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@JaCrispyasked the same question... I'll respond to you just like I responded to JaCrispy (who, btw - never responded lmao)

Can you explain to us how Biden gave Russia and Germany a pipeline? 

Can you elaborate how the United States can prevent a contract and construction of a pipeline (94% complete under Trump's watch, btw) on a different continent between two OTHER countries? What right do we have?  What exactly did Trump DO?  Did Trump PREVENT anything?  Explain this...

Regarding your other question about Putin not attacking on Trump's watch? I've answered this several times.

And how did Biden give Putin an inch? What did he give him? Receipts please...............................

Well if they could have just opened it why did Biden have to give them approval?  Because we can have that authority. But Biden licked putins nuts and gave it to him. Just a bootlicker for communism.  Letting democracy fail all over. The receipt is literally him giving them the pipeline.

lmao 

Edited by aristocrat

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Well if they could have just opened it why did Biden have to give them approval?  Because we can have that authority. But Biden licked putins nuts and gave it to him. Just a bootlicker for communism.  Letting democracy fail all over. The receipt is literally him giving them the pipeline.

lmao 

Ignorance is bliss.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trevor Reed just put human trash Marjorie Green Taylor and the other GQP "idiots" who delayed and then voted against the bill to help release Trevor Reed.

Why are these PIGS (including all of them here) always on the wrong side of America?