America First is now Russia First

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Inseparable and proud - the cult knows they can no longer win so they are all in on their smart and savvy dictator.

Lol, rantings of a desperate fascist.

I love it!!  Keep it up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

Lol, rantings of a desperate fascist.

I love it!!  Keep it up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone needs to just shut up and go along with the neocon war narrative because their record of foreign interventions has been such a raging success!  What are they, something like 0 for 8? 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So?  

Why is this important?  

You think our government is evil, correct? 

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Everyone needs to just shut up and go along with the neocon war narrative because their record of foreign interventions has been such a raging success!  What are they, something like 0 for 8? 

Russia's intervention is failing 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You'd prefer a Putin style government. The right wants that 

I want a non partisan government that works for the people, not the current corrupt government that works to line there own pockets. 
You and billstime are the biggest propagandist on PPP. You lie as easily as you breath. You and Putin are cut from the same cloth. Thank God you and your ilk are such a small minority in this country. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Westside said:

I want a non partisan government that works for the people, not the current corrupt government that works to line there own pockets. 
You and billstime are the biggest propagandist on PPP. You lie as easily as you breath. You and Putin are cut from the same cloth. Thank God you and your ilk are such a small minority in this country. 

Where are your receipts?

I was driving yesterday through several states and caught some right wing radio--barf. This one guy was complaining that fellow Republicans were calling out Putin's propaganda. Like it was ok to spread Putin's talking points about weapons labs! He started this crap about those not pushing putin's trash being Unis! 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was driving yesterday through several states and caught some right wing radio--barf. This one guy was complaining that fellow Republicans were calling out Putin's propaganda. Like it was ok to spread Putin's talking points about weapons labs! He started this crap about those not pushing putin's trash being Unis! 

Hoax