Jump to content

BLOCKBUSTER! Packers Trade Adams to Vegas


Big Blitz
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Wow!! The arms race in the AFC continues...

 

Wonder if Rodgers would have resigned with the Packers if he knew this was coming

There’s no way, IMO, that this was done without Rodgers being in the loop. He’s basically running that franchise now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the rams changed how organizations go about business. they have influenced teams to do whatever it takes to win a superbowl, trades, FAs, etc. just get the best possible player on your team if they are available.

That wasn't a new concept was it? It seems that every year some team goes all in. It just happened to work out for the Rams.

 

This reminds me of people saying "Josh Allen changed how teams draft QBs" when reality it was the same thing teams have always done. It just happened to work out for the Bills.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Wow!! The arms race in the AFC continues...

 

Wonder if Rodgers would have resigned with the Packers if he knew this was coming

I thought the whole point of Rodgers returning was because Adams was locked up?  Yikes, maybe Aaron will approve a Kumerow trade for a 3rd?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

There is no time to rest in free agency. I’m curious maybe our YOLO bot has lost a step. Wasn’t there a trade on the table the other day? 

It’s March madness and st Patrick’s day! 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I mean could the Chiefs honestly get bumped from the playoffs? 
 

The Broncos I still think will miss but have the other 3 teams done enough to unseat the Chiefs. Outside of cannibalizing  each other the AFC West matches up with the NFC West so the Chiefs have to play 

 

Arizona

LA Rams

San Fran

Buffalo

Cincinnati

Tennessee

Houston

Indy

Jacksonville

Tampa Bay

LV x2

LA Chargers x 2

Denver x 2

 

 

That is an absolute gauntlet for the Chiefs and honestly they have done nothing this off-season. 

 

 

 

Always looks better on paper, KC will be fine and win that division again

  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beerball said:

There’s no way, IMO, that this was done without Rodgers being in the loop. He’s basically running that franchise now.

 

Just for fun, what if Aaron knew nothing about this and after this signing he decides to re-retire?

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That wasn't a new concept was it? It seems that every year some team goes all in. It just happened to work out for the Rams.

 

This reminds me of people saying "Josh Allen changed how teams draft QBs" when reality it was the same thing teams have always done. It just happened to work out for the Bills.

 

i can see your point, but their recent success has definitely made teams on the cusp think twice about not switching things up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...