BLOCKBUSTER! Packers Trade Adams to Vegas

Big Blitz

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Green Bay gave him all the ammo he needed when they picked Love round 1. 

Now, Mayfield has the playbook.

Even that outrage was bogus--in fact it was the beginning of his 2year Kabuki show ending with a huge payoff.  

Well played AR!  He just GOT a ring only 11 years ago---Why does he need another one??  he's not a Manning brother!!

On 3/17/2022 at 8:48 PM, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I guess we'll all find out whether Adams can be great without Rodgers throwing him the ball.  I think he'll still be pretty good but not $28 M a year good.

I think his numbers will continue to be phenomenal. Waller puts up huge numbers with Carr, so I don’t see any reason Adams can’t. Adams is an elite receiver. I used to be someone who underestimated the value of receivers until I watched our group with Allen early in his career. Adams clearly benefited from playing with Rodgers, but he’s great in his own right, much like Diggs.

The $28M is where I have an issue. That’s probably not outrageous by today’s standards, but it’s a questionable move for the Raiders. Is anyone really convinced that Carr can take the Raiders to the Super Bowl? You don’t spend that money on a wideout if he isn’t. It’s a very typical Raiders move. 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Davante Adams cousin was killed at a park in front of children.

So much of this stuff basically all the time. Saddening these types of things have been happening all these years and continue to happen so often that it's now not as shocking and even expected. No place it can't happen at. Schools, Parks, Theaters, Church, Grocery stores, you name it. 

Not sure the age of his cousin but seems like no other children got hurt. Thankfully

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.