BLOCKBUSTER! Packers Trade Adams to Vegas

Big Blitz

I'm 100% sure he'd rather have Adams, but Rodgers has never had a problem making JAGS look great. They'll bring in some decent players for him. 

Will that get them to the SB? Probably not.

But I don't think this surprises Rodgers. It's par for the course in GB.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You go from a first ballot HOF to Carr LOL. Enjoy losing Adams

they won 10 games last year and made the playoffs. Just got Adams and Jones. Have good RBs, Waller at TE and also Renfro at WR. Why do you think they'll be losers?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

they won 10 games last year and made the playoffs. Just got Adams and Jones. Have good RBs, Waller at TE and also Renfro at WR. Why do you think they'll be losers?

Look at their division, that’ll explain everything. Also again you go from playing with Rodgers to playing with Carr lol. A guy who can’t read defenses and is scared of being hit

1 minute ago, nucci said:

You still have to deal with Mahomes , Herbert and now Russell. If the raiders had a better QB id say they’d be alright

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

26 minutes ago, 947 said:

Packers now have picks 22 & 28. They could realistically get two stud WRs out of:

Chris Olave

Jameson Williams

Treylon Burks

Garrett Wilson

Drake London

I have a feeling Bills move up to around 15-ish to get their WR.

1 hour ago, Ross Murdock said:

Rogers might be having buyers remorse. I'm assuming he knew this might happen? You wonder how much having Adams made Rogers look good? 

I think it goes both ways. Management and fans on both sides might be disappointed when the magic is gone.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.