BLOCKBUSTER! Packers Trade Adams to Vegas

Big Blitz

23 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Wow!! The arms race in the AFC continues...

Wonder if Rodgers would have resigned with the Packers if he knew this was coming

There’s no way, IMO, that this was done without Rodgers being in the loop. He’s basically running that franchise now.

9 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the rams changed how organizations go about business. they have influenced teams to do whatever it takes to win a superbowl, trades, FAs, etc. just get the best possible player on your team if they are available.

That wasn't a new concept was it? It seems that every year some team goes all in. It just happened to work out for the Rams.

This reminds me of people saying "Josh Allen changed how teams draft QBs" when reality it was the same thing teams have always done. It just happened to work out for the Bills.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Wow!! The arms race in the AFC continues...

Wonder if Rodgers would have resigned with the Packers if he knew this was coming

I thought the whole point of Rodgers returning was because Adams was locked up?  Yikes, maybe Aaron will approve a Kumerow trade for a 3rd?

14 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I mean could the Chiefs honestly get bumped from the playoffs? 

The Broncos I still think will miss but have the other 3 teams done enough to unseat the Chiefs. Outside of cannibalizing  each other the AFC West matches up with the NFC West so the Chiefs have to play 

Arizona

LA Rams

San Fran

Buffalo

Cincinnati

Tennessee

Houston

Indy

Jacksonville

Tampa Bay

LV x2

LA Chargers x 2

Denver x 2

That is an absolute gauntlet for the Chiefs and honestly they have done nothing this off-season. 

Always looks better on paper, KC will be fine and win that division again

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That wasn't a new concept was it? It seems that every year some team goes all in. It just happened to work out for the Rams.

This reminds me of people saying "Josh Allen changed how teams draft QBs" when reality it was the same thing teams have always done. It just happened to work out for the Bills.

i can see your point, but their recent success has definitely made teams on the cusp think twice about not switching things up

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.