New Bills signees - press conferences 3-17

YoloinOhio

AKA we know the pass rush wasn't anywhere near good enough against the Chiefs and we pulled out all the stops to fix it. One thing you can always say about McDermott and Beane is that they know the team's weaknesses and never stop working to improve them.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Honestly I got the vibe that the Bills game him the longer contract or he would have stayed in LA that’s kind of the I wanna make sure they know I love them but they only offered me 2 years when the Bills offered me a minimum of 3 with the possibility of 4 

• Agree 1

I really enjoyed all of the pressers today. Guys seem genuinely excited to be here and truly believe the team will win a Super Bowl(s).

They also all spoke glowingly of Josh, how great is that?

Lastly, it’s truly amazing how quickly the phrase “Bills Mafia” has taken hold in the national lexicon and what a positive connotation it has with players all across the league. Del Reid and company truly hit a home run with that one.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Honestly I got the vibe that the Bills game him the longer contract or he would have stayed in LA that’s kind of the I wanna make sure they know I love them but they only offered me 2 years when the Bills offered me a minimum of 3 with the possibility of 4 

I mean I think yes the money/deal was a big part of it but at the same time I think we can take seriously that it needed to be a special situation for him as well.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah, that seems like a death sentence for a player's time on a team.

Well it certainly would seem Star might not want to take the spring off if he wants to be on the team this year.  Very interesting comment by the Coach.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I really enjoyed all of the pressers today. Guys seem genuinely excited to be here and truly believe the team will win a Super Bowl(s).

They also all spoke glowingly of Josh, how great is that?

Lastly, it’s truly amazing how quickly the phrase “Bills Mafia” has taken hold in the national lexicon and what a positive connotation it has with players all across the league. Del Reid and company truly hit a home run with that one.

Yeah, I was thinking about this yesterday given some of the comments some of the players made.  There is a mystique about Bills fans that has filtered out across the league and it's a catchy phrase. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.