New Bills signees - press conferences 3-17

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

What a great interview with Tim Settle! I love interviews that aren't just boilerplate "... each and every day... win games... blah, blah, blah..." 

And I love rooting for a team made up of clearly likable, high-character people. Not all fans are like that, but I am. And lately, it makes me feel very fortunate to be a Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I enjoyed the Phillips interview, I'm sure he'll be very welcome back in the locker room.

When he was going through the team and listing the plus points (best QB, best safety duo, best pass rusher etc.) I genuinely wonder who he meant when he said 'one of the best linebackers in the league'.  Edmunds or Milano?

Anyone know who is up next and when?  Thanks.

Edited by NI Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s just terrible how McDermott drives people away!

I think the Bills need a little bit of love.  Last year due to circumstances that won't be mentioned, I think the team lost some chemistry.  They finally regrouped at the end of the year, but the damage was done in the loss column.  Glad to see new guys fired up to be on the team with one mission ahead.  This D-line could be outstanding, especially if another DE besides Miller steps up with a pass rush.     

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.