New Bills signees - press conferences 3-17

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Saw this live, he killed his press conference.  Mafia is gonna love this guy.

Ive been saying that Settle might end up being our sneaky best signing of the offseason.  I think the kind is poised to emerge this year now that he isn't buried on the depth chart.  He is someone who can get in the backfield, and I think he will start at 1T opposite Oliver and play most passing downs with Jones coming in on shorter yardage and run downs.  

We should have a nasty DT rotation this year, especially if we sign Phillips like he alluded to on his social media.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You can see the Bison at the zoo from Delaware Park, does that count?

https://buffalozoo.org/exhibits/bison-exhibit/

That sounds to me like a toddler-driven question.  Like when we took our kid to "Olive Garden" as a toddler and she was terribly disappointed (despite breadsticks which she loves) because from the name, she thought there would be trees full of black olives to pick.  The waiter saved the day by bringing her a bowl of them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

We gonna get all the beef first and then end it with Miller? Seems like we'll get Jones or Phillips next in the press conference. I wish they'd announce times for these things roughly give or take 

I thought Jones might have slipped out the back they announced him signing first on Bills Twitter.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.