OT: The sudden existential crisis in New England

Success

3 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I feel like I've seen this before... in about 10 other posts

Just saw it this morning on Twitter, guess others beat me to it.

12 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Ummm same post as yesterday right?

I’m not on here 24/7 like some people 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Between this guy and the fan last year “he’s got a rag ahm” it’s all music to my ears!

The roles have truly reversed. Bill Belichick signed special teams players throughout their dominance at a higher click that most NFL teams. Bills fans used to sit here freaking out about signing special teams players when we were chasing. Now we are the force in the AFCE (and still sign special teams players at a healthy click) and the Pats fans are freaking out 'cos they signed a special teamer. Good times. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/17/2022 at 12:48 PM, Steptide said:

It's 100% possible Belichick just isn't that great of a coach. He has good schemes and demands alot of his players, but I think it's slowly coming to light that Brady was 98% of what made that team good. I don't think Belichick is that good of a talent evaluate 

He got his team with a rookie QB to the playoffs and beat the Bills throwing 3 times.

Be honest who would you have rather had in those last 13 seconds, McDermott or Belichick???

Bills have Allen and the Patriots are stuck with Belichick for a GM

6 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Seriously. The longer Bill sticks around the more apparent it will become he wouldn’t have won a single SB w/o Brady. 

Would have just amped up the cheating (if that is possible)

On 3/17/2022 at 2:02 PM, billsfan1959 said:

The problem with Belichick is his General Manager....

If he had any power in New England he would get him fired for all of the screwups he has done.

8 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Seriously. The longer Bill sticks around the more apparent it will become he wouldn’t have won a single SB w/o cheating

Corrected.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/20/2022 at 6:39 PM, John from Riverside said:

It has not sunk in for Pats fans but they are in the start of a lonnnnng rebiuld.  The next thing you will see go is BB and that is when its gonna sink in.

Yep, they have already started with the “we got six rings”. The present and future looks bleak for them. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.