OT: The sudden existential crisis in New England

Success

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

*psst* their rivals have already passed them by

saw an interview Cowherd was doing with some guy about the various FA moves and when it got to Von Miller the infographic at the bottom was "Have the Bills clearly moved past the Patriots in the division." Made me wonder if they'd been in a coma the last two years.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Idk.  He has lost touch with the modern athlete imo.  Drafting is a problem for him.  Doesnt want to pay corner because of backwards thinking.  Players farthest away from the ball you value the least.  The game has evolved.  Cb and Wr are becoming a premium position.  He values FA cbs over his own in many cases. 

He lost Brady

20 hours ago, Marv Levy said:

Well, until Buffalo wins something, then the truth hurts. Can't talk smack about other teams until the Bills win one.

Your enthusiasm is astounding, Do you remind newlyweds that most marriages end in divorce as well?  asking for a friend…, 

• Eyeroll 1

Well really, who wants to play for that them, the bloom is off the rose as the saying goes.

The fair weather fans will start jumping off the bandwagon after 1 or 2 bad seasons.  All these fools who say, "I have been a fan my whole life" are only saying that because they have been good for 20 plus years.  They will shift their focus back to baseball and basketball again soon, or simply find another front runner.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.