Bye bye Beasley

HappyDays

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

He was amazing in 2020.  Absolutely unreal.  He caught everything around him and made so many clutch grabs.

2021, not so much. I believe he played with broken ribs much of the season which can't be fun but it really looked like he lost a step.  The insane separation he used to get and the automatic YAC wasn't there.  He was still a dependable chain mover but he had a few drops.  Probably unfair to compare his performance against 2020 but its a natural thing to do.

Time to get younger and more explosive.

Didn't he play 2020 with a broken bone in his leg too? The guy is tough as nails. I cracked a rib once and couldn't move for like a week. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

One of my favorite Bills the last few years.  Lots of respect for his game.  Yeah I don’t care if your panties are in a bunch cause he didn’t get the jab.  

Hell ya, borther!1!  Share this image of a wolf and an american flag if you just don't give a damn if there offended  😝😝😝😝😝!!!!!

• Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Didn't he play 2020 with a broken bone in his leg too? The guy is tough as nails. I cracked a rib once and couldn't move for like a week. 

Yeah, he played in the post season with a fracture in his leg.  He ate corn on the cob all year with a missing front tooth too.  Hes as tough as they come. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is going to bite us. Games we lost were games Josh ignored Beasley. Games we salvaged were games Josh ignored Beasley until the second half and then all of a sudden got over the hump. Daboll tried to ignore Beasley and go to less reliable options. 

I see us struggling down the wire without Beasley. His replacements are serviceable but aren’t as clutch. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.