March Madness 2022

Mark Vader

14 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Anyone watching the Providence/South Dakota St. game, there's a dude holding up a big Bills Logo sign behind the press table..  Nothing to do with the game but it's pretty funny. Typical Buffalo.

Wouldn't expect anything else

• Agree 3

8 hours ago, zow2 said:

Anyone watching the Providence/South Dakota St. game, there's a dude holding up a big Bills Logo sign behind the press table..  Nothing to do with the game but it's pretty funny. Typical Buffalo.

Did he proceed to jump through the press table?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Calipari is slimy. Good riddance 

Calipari is from N of Pittsburgh and played college ball a little down the road from me.

He was such an a-hole that one of my buddies actually threw him out a window in college. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Simon said:

Calipari is from N of Pittsburgh and played college ball a little down the road from me.

He was such an a-hole that one of my buddies actually threw him out a window in college. :lol:

HA! My son played HS basketball and spring football against Trey Burton and his younger brother. Trey threw a TD (as a TE) in a Super Bowl.  Cool for him. 

The younger brother was such a jerk his coach came to our coach to tell him his weaknesses and how to stop him in middle school basketball. You gotta be a serious A-hole if your own coach is trying to stop you! 

23 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Is it just me or does the ball look more orange this year. Almost like it's glowing. 

It might be your TV. Or you might need to eat more carrots. 🤷‍♂️

St Peter’s beating Kentucky last night was AMAZING! Calipari may be the most overrated coach in all of sports. He gets his pick of the 5 star recruits and can’t get out of the first round. 

Iowa State was 2-22 last year and just beat LSU. THAT is some serious coaching! I LOVE this weekend! 

5 hours ago, Talley56 said:

UGH! Carolina destroying Baylor right now.  Given who is left in their bracket, they are probably going to the final four.  For crying out loud I darn sure hope they do not win it all this year.

That turned into one heckuva game! It ended the way I hoped. I spent a week in Chapel Hill for 5-6 straight summers when our boys went to hoops camps there. Really grew to like that town! 

I had lunch at a bar where some lady REALLY knew her Baylor basketball, and she could cuss like a sailor! I wanted to hug her and take her home with  me, but I thought her husband or my wife might have frowned on that. Besides, she might have been armed, who knows?  🤷‍♂️  

EDIT: Xavier gets old coach Sean Miller back! He comes with some baggage for getting caught doing at Arizona what everyone else was doing, but we should be back in the tournament after the last coach proved to be a better recruiter than actual coach. 

Edited by Augie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.