πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Gotta love those "facts" on which they based calling it Russian disinformation.Β  So they either lied or their facts were wrong.Β  Terrible look in either case.Β  But what do they care?

• Like (+1) 1

So why did the NYT admit 1.5 years later that the laptop is real?

Β 

No, it's not because they have a shred of journalistic integrity.Β 

Β 

Either Hunter is about to get charged with somethingΒ 

Β 

Or

Β 

This is the beginning of the exit plan for Joe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Westside said:

It’s amazing how the left hammered Trump for five years, accusing him of corruption without a shred of evidence. But are silent when confronted with actual evidence of corruption on the part of the Democratic Party.Β 
Β 

How these idiots have the nerve to show their faces just goes to show you how much they sold themselves out. Totally disgusting!

qa53tdk045o81.jpg

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Who in flying F is Lindy Li?

Β 

Well she has 182k followers on Twitter and with this take in response to the Hunter laptop story she has cemented her place alongside countless others who should never be taken seriously, if she ever was.

Β 

6 minutes ago, Albwan said:

54 rats lied for Biden. I bet every last one of em was a democrap.

Β 

The thing is that these 54 didn't blatantly lie. In fact they told the truth in the letter by saying they actually had no evidence whatsoever of Russian involvement.Β  By insinuating it however they knew full well that the media would lie for them.Β 

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What in the living hell does any of what you posted have to do with whether or not Hunter Biden is a problem? Β πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

Jack is doing a fantastic job highlighting the non-stop hypocrisy with the cult...

Β 

Trumpholes were certainly quiet about the nepotism, the non stop grifting, and the amount of tax payer dollars spent at Trump properties here and abroad.

Β 

But Jim - more importantly, what should we do with Hunter?Β  Censor him?Β  Impeach him?Β  OMG JAMES - WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????????

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Jack is doing a fantastic job highlighting the non-stop hypocrisy with the cult...

Β 

Trumpholes were certainly quiet about the nepotism, the non stop grifting, and the amount of tax payer dollars spent at Trump properties here and abroad.

Β 

But Jim - more importantly, what should we do with Hunter?Β  Censor him?Β  Impeach him?Β  OMG JAMES - WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????????

What should we do with him? Β Leave him alone and let his addictions and nature take it’s course. Β 
Β 

But seriously I don’t give a ***** dude. Β None of any of this ***** affects me. Β 
Β 

Carry on with your and theirΒ stupid childish tit for tat.Β 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What should we do with him? Β Leave him alone and let his addictions and nature take it’s course. Β 
Β 

But seriously I don’t give a ***** dude. Β None of any of this ***** affects me. Β 
Β 

Carry on with your and theirΒ stupid childish tit for tat.Β 

Agreed Jim but the cult has made it clear that they can’t handle a β€œtit for tat’ because this thread exists.Β 
Β 

Guess what?
Β 

Trump would have still lost with or without a validated laptop.Β 

This just goes to show you that every time you hear the words misinformation, Β Russian disinformation, or conspiracy theory, this is Left wing code for β€œThis is not information we want you to hear, because it does not benefit our side”.

Β 

Now that I understand what the playbook is, I will never trust anyone who utters those catch phrases...πŸ‘

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Please for the love of God stop quoting these ***** morons.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Believe me, @Chef Jim,Β DR can never handle tit for tats!Β 
Β 

Meanwhile:

β€œIf I win I may never see my property β€” I may never see these places again. But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks.”

Β 

Β 

5163D0A3-7615-42FB-AC30-F37067C2195A.jpeg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

IdiotsΒ 

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So why did the NYT admit 1.5 years later that the laptop is real?

Β 

No, it's not because they have a shred of journalistic integrity.Β 

Β 

Either Hunter is about to get charged with somethingΒ 

Β 

Or

Β 

This is the beginning of the exit plan for Joe.

Β 

Β