๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

ย 

ย 

SCUM.

ย 

ย 

ย 

From the New York Post:

Hunter Biden is trying to get his child support payments for his 4-year-old love child lowered by claiming a substantial change to his โ€œfinancial circumstances,โ€ according to court documents.

ย 

President Bidenโ€™s son, 52, has asked an Arkansas judge to recalculate the child support payments he makes to Lunden Roberts, 31 โ€” theย mother of the daughter heโ€™s never met, according to a Monday court filing obtained by theย Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

ย 

Hunter cited โ€œa substantial material changeโ€ in his โ€œfinancial circumstances, including but not limited to his income,โ€ for the reason behind his request.

ย 

It wasnโ€™t immediately clear what the change in Hunterโ€™s income was.

ย 

ย 

ย 

What, did his Russian pals cut him off? Chinese pals? Did the big guy want more than his usual 10%?

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 2:50 PM, DRsGhost said:

Inconvenient truth...

ย 

ย 

Well, when you steal government docs, you get investigatedย 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:05 PM, DRsGhost said:

ย 

ย 

Ha ha ha, is this movie like the one on Hillary's "stand down" order that never happened?ย 

ย 

Is Putin is the main producer?ย 

On 9/5/2022 at 2:58 PM, DRsGhost said:

Shocked!

ย 

Full interview tonight.ย  The FBI isn't corrupt at all.ย ^_^

ย 

ย 
ย 

Tim Thibault, in his last discussion with my legal counsel was, โ€˜Listen, we know Tony is cooperating. We appreciate all the information heโ€™s provided. We will follow up with you. Weโ€™re definitely going to have him come in for a follow-up interview or spend some more time on this.โ€™ And, and I havenโ€™t heard from them since,โ€ Bobulinski said.

ย 

โ€œAt all?โ€ Carlson asked.

ย 

โ€œNor my lawyers,โ€ Bobulinski added.

Edited by DRsGhost

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s surprising this is resurfacing right now, in October 2022? ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
ย 

I will say a quick search of this name and msm and I really canโ€™t find where the lib outlets unified on a narrative to refute this guy. The wapo had a poor and brief โ€œguy was mad Hunter did huge deal w/o himโ€. ย But not much more.ย 

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Itโ€™s surprising this is resurfacing right now, in October 2022? ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
ย 

I will say a quick search of this name and msm and I really canโ€™t find where the lib outlets unified on a narrative to refute this guy. The wapo had a poor and brief โ€œguy was mad Hunter did huge deal w/o himโ€. ย But not much more.ย 

ย 

Bobulinksi says in the Tucker interview that to this day if you search his name on the CNN website....bupkis.ย  I just did it myself and...bupkis.

ย 

The guy was their friggin business partner.ย  He can confirm all the emails, chats and documents on the laptop because he has the exact same ones in his possession....

ย 

But muh rUsSiAn dISiNForMaTioN!!!!!ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ย 

ย 

They have for a while, it won't make any difference. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . until the REAL power brokers decide to get rid of Joe ahead of 2024

ย 

ย 

ย 

WaPo: Feds believe they have enough evidence to charge Hunter Biden with crimes

ย 

00001-18.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

There are three strands to the Biden story

ย 

1) The decades-old Delaware family business selling Joeโ€™s influence to the highest bidder which was internationalized when he became vice president. The concern is that millions of dollars whichย flowed to the Biden familyย from China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Romania, and elsewhere, may have compromised the president.ย 

ย 

2) Evidence of Joe Bidenโ€™s involvement and potential financial benefit in Hunter and Jimโ€™s foreign deals, despite his repeated denials that he knew anything about his familyโ€™s business. Material from the laptop and from Bobulinski suggests he met with more than a dozen of Hunterโ€™s business partners, including overseas, in the White House, at the VPโ€™s Washington residence and at a three-for-one dinner at Cafรฉ Milano in Georgetown on April 16, 2015, to which Hunter invited partners from Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan.ย 

ย 

3) The coverup.ย