🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

CULTURE OF CORRUPTION: 

Jim Biden admitted he was hired to negotiate with Saudis over a secret $140million deal

because of his position and relationship’ to his VP brother Joe

— who would be ‘instrumental to the deal,’ bombshell affidavit claims.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11731831/Jim-Biden-negotiated-deal-Saudis-relationship-Joe.html

• 2 weeks later...

Eric Schwerin, a close business associate of Hunter Biden who also dealt with Joe Biden's business and tax affairs, is now working with House GOP investigators looking into Biden family dealings - particularly in Ukraine and China, where the family collected millions of dollars, Just the News reports.

"He is cooperating with us," House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) told the outlet.

"His attorneys and my counsel are communicating on a regular basis. Now, I feel confident that he's going to work with us, and provide us with the information that we have requested," Comer continued. "I think that Schwerwin is going to be a very valuable witness for us in this investigation."

Of note, Schwerin, the former president of Hunter Biden’s now-dissolved investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners, visited the White House at least 19 times from 2009 to 2015, according to White House visitor log records first reported by the New York Post.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hunter-biden-business-partner-flips-now-cooperating-gop-investigators

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/breakthrough-house-investigators-secure-cooperation-key-hunter

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Alleged Whistleblower Threatens to Blow the Lid on Biden Family Corruption

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/27/alleged-whistleblower-threatens-to-blow-the-lid-on-biden-family-corruption-n709174

Not a Joke, Joe: Former 'Primary Gatekeeper' to Comply With House Probe Into Biden Family Business

f878f1e1-152a-47e3-9bd8-d9c1ae03094e-450

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/02/27/not-a-joke-joe-former-primary-gatekeeper-to-comply-with-house-probe-into-biden-family-business-n709189

Let me guess another nothing burger right commies?

Shopping for real estate with Russian billionaires who then avoid US sanctions, in this specific case, does not make one a Putin/Russia suporter?

Am I doing this right?

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let me guess another nothing burger right commies?

Shopping for real estate with Russian billionaires who then avoid US sanctions, in this specific case, does not make one a Putin/Russia suporter?

Am I doing this right?

1) If the Biden's broke the law - indict them.

2) Now the cult likes UNNAMED SOURCES - lmao

3) Emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop show he has met with Vladimir Yevtushenkov and toured a commercial real estate development in 2013.*

*The same laptop that was in the hands of Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone and Steve Bannon - who 100% no doubt mixed fabricated data with real.  Can't wait for discovery in the Hunter Biden lawsuit against the three stooges above and 11 others... bring it!

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/3/2023 at 4:40 PM, BillStime said:

1) If the Biden's broke the law - indict them.

2) Now the cult likes UNNAMED SOURCES - lmao

3) Emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop show he has met with Vladimir Yevtushenkov and toured a commercial real estate development in 2013.*

*The same laptop that was in the hands of Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone and Steve Bannon - who 100% no doubt mixed fabricated data with real.  Can't wait for discovery in the Hunter Biden lawsuit against the three stooges above and 11 others... bring it!

Some sophisticated conspiracy to falsify content.  Comical flailing and denial.  You sound like those MAGA conspiracy nuts.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You sound scared. 

Yeah.  I'm scared and you're insane.  The suggestion that Bannon or Giuliani or somebody else doctored Hunter's laptop smells of complete desperation.  Rats cornered.  I mean, come on.  Who makes up this crap? Whoever these ass clowns are they need a psychological examination to evaluate their comprehension of reality.  You need to be a few cans short of a 6 pack to even contemplate believing it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yeah.  I'm scared and you're insane.  The suggestion that Bannon or Giuliani or somebody else doctored Hunter's laptop smells of complete desperation.  Rats cornered.  I mean, come on.  Who makes up this crap? Whoever these ass clowns are they need a psychological examination to evaluate their comprehension of reality.  You need to be a few cans short of a 6 pack to even contemplate believing it.

So why is Hunter suing? 

• Haha (+1) 1

‘As bad as we thought’: James Comer says docs show ‘Biden family was getting money from CCP’

by Vivek Saxena

House Oversight Committee chair James Comer claimed Sunday on Fox News that he has evidence proving that President Joe Biden’s family has profited from the Chinese Communist Party. Watch part one below:(Video) Appearing on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” he was asked by host Maria Bartiromo what he’d learned in the last two weeks since he was on the show. Ads by “We’ve had a very good two weeks. We are finally having people cooperate with us. I think we all know the Biden administration is stone-walling. Janet Yellen is stonewalling, not turning over the bank violations,” he replied. “But fortunately, since we’ve last spoken, we actually have bank records in hand.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/12/as-bad-as-we-thought-james-comer-says-docs-show-biden-family-was-getting-money-from-ccp-1340087/

• Shocked 2

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

So why is Hunter suing? 

so they can tell when data is installed on a laptop. They did a whole 60 minutes thing on the laptop. Hunter has no choice but to try and muddy the waters to save face. He will list get pardoned by his dad in the end anyways.  You sound scared 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Same now they’ve got ‘em as with trump.

These guys are behind layers of lawyers end to end that do all the dirty work and insulate the principles.

These intermediaries may be found on some technical law violations that even yield prison time, It’s the risk they take to be part of the power structure.  Nobody will find a thread to pull that leads to the elites. It never happens. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Same now they’ve got ‘em as with trump.

These guys are behind layers of lawyers end to end that do all the dirty work and insulate the principles.

These intermediaries may be found on some technical law violations that even yield prison time, It’s the risk they take to be part of the power structure.  Nobody will find a thread to pull that leads to the elites. It never happens. 

I concur, and it’s no surprise that these guys, all of them at the top, find a career in politics tremendously lucrative.   

But, what can be done is you expose one of theirs where you can.  

https://nypost.com/news/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1