πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I challenge anyone to read this and not conclude Biden is corrupt AF

Β 

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC - Finance Joint Report 2020.09.23.pdf

Β 

You mean where, among other things, they document with receipts that Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow?

Β 

That's just Russian disinformation man!

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

You mean where, among other things, they document with receipts that Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow?

Β 

That's just Russian disinformation man!

Just the summary timeline alone is shocking. Using a corrupt foreign government to funnel money into their family coffers.Β 

disgraceful.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just the summary timeline alone is shocking. Using a corrupt foreign government to funnel money into their family coffers.Β 

disgraceful.

What do you think Ukraine was all about and why they got so up in arms about Trump’s phone call?Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

had a feelingΒ after hearing the 50 grand per month but this was headed down the corruption path.Β 
Β 

like everything else with these crooks I’m sure it will vanish in the Russian disinformation abyss.Β 
Β 

meanwhile this set of details that are soon to be buried …. Do offer one explanation to close the loop on how Hunter’s prestigious board positions could have laundered and funneled money back to cornpop… and unreported rent income is also Tax fraud btw… πŸ˜‚Β 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 hours ago, Doc said:

So idiot-boy paid "the Big Guy" almost returnns $50K for rent (thanks, daddy!)?Β  Let me guess, Joke didn't report it on his taxes.

Β 

Β 

Who knows, Joe just took the link to his tax returns off his site.

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 2