πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

53 minutes ago, ALF said:

If he broke the law lock him up , no pardon.

If he’s not guilty of anything beyond an affinity for the crack pipe and dry-humpin his deceased brother’s wife, the only issues he should be dealing with are the political ones that come with his station in life and penchant for hard living.Β 

Β 

That’s not really the issue though, is it? Β  The issue is that the independent, free press sucker punched the free flow of information relevant to the election. Β Again.Β 
Β 

There’s a definite trend here, Alf. Β The myth of a free and fair press is just that. Β That’s the problem, and why the phrase β€œFake News” resonates with liberals and conservatives alike.Β 
Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If he’s not guilty of anything beyond an affinity for the crack pipe and dry-humpin his deceased brother’s wife, the only issues he should be dealing with are the political ones that come with his station in life and penchant for hard living.Β 

Β 

That’s not really the issue though, is it? Β  The issue is that the independent, free press sucker punched the free flow of information relevant to the election. Β Again.Β 
Β 

There’s a definite trend here, Alf. Β The myth of a free and fair press is just that. Β That’s the problem, and why the phrase β€œFake News” resonates with liberals and conservatives alike.Β 
Β 

Β 

And why β€œno news (censorship) is good news” needs to stop. Β I’m tired of others being arbiters of what is true and the means they use to make that determination. Β β€œBecause we disagree with it” just doesn’t ***** cut it in a free society.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If you truly believe in the principle of free speech and a free press then the journalists and speech that you should most ardently support are the outlets and voices that you DISAGREE with.

Β 

Take note of which posters on this forum who have no problem with silencing the people and outlets that they disagree with.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

And why β€œno news (censorship) is good news” needs to stop. Β I’m tired of others being arbiters of what is true and the means they use to make that determination. Β β€œBecause we disagree with it” just doesn’t ***** cut it in a free society.Β 

I’m naturally cynical, and try to consider the agenda of the source telling me what they’re telling me. Β I don’t mind being sold things, I don’t mind buying things, I just enjoy trying to figure out what’s in it for me and the other party.Β 
Β 

The major media outlets have missed on some major stories of our time, and along the way impacted the perception of the American people. Β 
Β 

Some of it is because people allow it to happen without question. Β These numbskulls laugh at the β€œfake news” theory before implying that any news they don’t ascribe to is β€œFaux News”. Β 
Β 

I agree with youβ€”I don’t want or need someone deciding what news to consume or how to consume it. Β  It’s like some dopey Chef telling me I can’t slather the A-1 on my Beef Tenderloin plunged in Merlot. Β The heart what’s what the heart wants!Β 

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If you truly believe in the principle of free speech and a free press then the journalists and speech that you should most ardently support are the outlets and voices that you DISAGREE with.

Β 

Take note of which posters on this forum who have no problem with silencing the people and outlets that they disagree with.Β Β 

Once again - this is not what the thread is about…right?Β 

Β 

And DR - silencing who? How many active sock puppets do you have going these days?Β 
Β 

Typical cult - always above the law and crying about the press. It’s really too bad you lost all creditably when you started yet again another (pathetic ) thread with an attempt to whitewash what really happened on 1/6.

Β 

Keep up the good work champ!Β 

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Once again - this is not what the thread is about…right?Β 

Β 

And DR - silencing who? How many active sock puppets do you have going these days?Β 
Β 

Typical cult - always above the law and crying about the press. It’s really too bad you lost all creditably when you started yet again another (pathetic ) thread with an attempt to whitewash what really happened on 1/6.

Β 

Keep up the good work champ!Β 

Β 

So you're saying Hunter is ok because Trump did what he did?Β  Why?

Β 

Let's actually look at the letter that the corporate media used to begin their censorship campaign.Β  They state right in the letter that they have NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT....yet that became the narrative anyway ..

Β 

We have no evidence...but we'll make a suggestion that it might be...and the media will run with it shouting from the rooftops RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!!!!

Β 

Screenshot_20220317-160447_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.2cfb9ff74f7c8e4d6584c12be5320e43.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1