🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

You mean it wasn't 'Russian disinformation?'

Well, no *****.

A comprehensive report about the ongoing federal probe into Hunter Biden’s tax filings published by the New York Times on Wednesday night confirmed the existence of the first son’s infamous laptop.

In October 2020, The Post exclusively reported on the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop that he ditched at a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

The laptop’s hard drive contained a trove of emails, text messages, photos and financial documents between Hunter Biden, his family and business associates — detailing how the president’s son used his political leverage in his overseas business dealings.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Let's play the but Trump game...

Imagine if Don Jr. had been under investigation since 2018 with these same allegations?

He'd be starting his fourth year behind bars.

Imagine Donny having meetings with Russians in 2016…oh, wait. He did.

Imagine Ivanka getting 20+ trademarks from ChinUH while Daddy was in office…oh wait, she did.

Shall we go on?

Idiots 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's play the but Trump game...

Imagine if Don Jr. had been under investigation since 2018 with these same allegations?

He'd be starting his fourth year behind bars.

So according the Billy Boy you know there is something unfortunate is coming Trump’s way.  Whatcha got?

This is precisely why I have these ***** stains on ignore.

Won't address that this legit story was censored by big tech in November 2020 under the guise of Russian disinformation.

Won't address the actual allegations and information that we've actually seen from the laptop.

I encourage and am more than willing to discuss and debate these issues with different points of view.

However the but Trump, cult, wash. rinse, repeat crowd are a complete waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So according the Billy Boy you know there is something unfortunate is coming Trump’s way.  Whatcha got?

Sure, it's completely rational to believe that the friggin NYT would 'break' a story damaging to the Biden’s in order to run cover for their boy Trump.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sure, it's completely rational to believe that the friggin NYT would 'break' a story damaging to the Biden’s in order to run cover for their boy Trump.

No no no. It’s not the NYT story. It’s the fact that you, a major Trump cult member, started a thread about Hunter that points to Trump going down!  Or sumpin’ like that. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

No no no. It’s not the NYT story. It’s the fact that you, a major Trump cult member, started a thread about Hunter that points to Trump going down!  Or sumpin’ like that. 

That's right. Putin told me to.

:lol:

For the intellectually honest among us I highly recommend this video from Glenn Greenwald. It's long, but worth the time as he meticulously shows how the IC and the media colluded to squelch this story as Russian disinformation. It's air tight. You know with real documents and evidence and all that pesky stuff.

You won't find this video on YouTube by the way. I wonder why?

https://rumble.com/vmteq5-new-proof-emerges-about-the-hunter-biden-laptop-a-definitive-account-of-the.html

Edited by BillsFanNC

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is precisely why I have these ***** stains on ignore.

Won't address that this legit story was censored by big tech in November 2020 under the guise of Russian disinformation.

Won't address the actual allegations and information that we've actually seen from the laptop.

I encourage and am more than willing to discuss and debate these issues with different points of view.

However the but Trump, cult, wash. rinse, repeat crowd are a complete waste of time.

But but but but DR - that's not what the title of this thread is... lmao

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

For the intellectually honest among us I highly recommend this video from Glenn Greenwald. It's long, but worth the time as he meticulously shows how the IC and the media colluded to squelch this story as Russian disinformation. It's air tight. You know with real documents and evidence and all that pesky stuff.

You won't find this video on YouTube by the way. I wonder why?

https://rumble.com/vmteq5-new-proof-emerges-about-the-hunter-biden-laptop-a-definitive-account-of-the.html

GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao

Oh, and Glen?  

Right-Wing YouTube Rival Rumble to Pay Tulsi Gabbard, Glenn Greenwald for Content to Boost Audience

OK DR - lmao

Capture.JPG