Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

16 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Additionally let’s go back to your original parameters - you included Barry Sanders, but on the RAS website - his 40 time was listed as 4.41 - so technically he doesn’t meet your criteria either - pulling things down further.

I have a bunch of average guys that just miss out by a few yards - one of your HOFs miss out by 40 time according to RAS.

If you think Barry Sanders ran a 4.41 . I have a bridge to sell you. It was sub 4.4 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yes….AP did dominated bad talent.  There’s no doubt.  

I guess everyone sucks and no metric works then huh? No way to tell right? It’s all just a big lucky guess? You guys are being ridiculous now. 

McKinnon, Brieda, Taiwan, and Woodhead don’t count. They were playing terrible talent. Worse than the big12 and big10. I’m not counting them. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I can’t answer your question because I haven’t gone through every single RB to play in the NFL in modern times. I do know from casual glancing that the bust rate is higher if you expand the parameters. Maybe if I get more free time soon, I will do a more comprehensive analysis of the full database. 

Then stop trying to pass off what you have done as anything of statistical significance...or even something from which you can draw any kind of predictive conclusions. 

Because it isn't...and you can't

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Then stop trying to pass off what you have done as anything of statistical significance...or even something from which you can draw any kind of predictive conclusions. 

Because it isn't...and you can't

Give me time. I will go through all the RBs at somepoint. Either way. AP, Edgerrin, JT, Sanders is great company to be in. McFadden is ok. Coleman is garbage. 

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If you think Barry Sanders ran a 4.41 . I have a bridge to sell you. It was sub 4.4 

I guess everyone sucks and no metric works then huh? No way to tell right? It’s all just a big lucky guess? You guys are being ridiculous now

McKinnon, Brieda, Taiwan, and Woodhead don’t count. They were playing terrible talent. Worse than the big12 and big10. I’m not counting them. 

Ok, let’s walk this back.  You asked for confirmation that AP played vs bad defenses in college….I confirmed your suspicion……

…….and from that bit of information you spew the bolded and say I’m being ridiculous.  New Girl Reaction GIF

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Give me time. I will go through all the RBs at somepoint. Either way. AP, Edgerrin, JT, Sanders is great company to be in. McFadden is ok. Coleman is garbage. 

Still nothing to say about https://ras.football/2017/01/17/rb-relative-athletic-scores-ras-table/?amp?  

interesting. 

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Major difference between Georgia Southern and Big12. I guess AP dominated bad talent huh? 

Division 2. Come one guys, you are so disingenuous. On the edge doesn’t count. That’s why they are on the edge. 

Who is being disingenuous here - you provided a list of metrics and have not done the research.  You then lumped Hall into a list of HOF type players and said by your metric here is where he was projected.

You then challenged @NewEra to prove you wrong.

I have gone through the RAS website and more than matched your original list with players that met your criteria.

I have also stated by the very website you provided multiple of you original list were only close by the data they use to determine the RAS score because their 40 times didn’t fit.  

If you are going to accept guys who are close - I have a list of 15 other guys that just missed out and could be included - I have not added them because you are correct they did not hit the criteria.

I am being totally fair and listed the players that 100% matched your criteria and also that maybe not all of your guy matched up.  

Then you suddenly change what your parameters are - I am sure I have a better one. 

100% of the players named Barry Sanders the went to OK State and played in Detroit are HOF worthy- if that player is available 100% pick them in the first round.  Other than that - just enjoy the night.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Ok, let’s walk this back.  You asked for confirmation that AP played vs bad defenses in college….I confirmed your suspicion……

…….and from that bit of information you spew the bolded and say I’m being ridiculous.  New Girl Reaction GIF

So Hall that has comparable metrics to AP that played in the same “bad” conference can’t have a career similar to AP? We can say this about any RB, at somepoint lines have to be drawn. If anything, RBs like Woodhead, etc won’t make good pros even if they are productive because they played against even worse talent. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I am still trying to get over someone predicting what Breece Hall's YPC average is going to be in the NFL like it is a fact.....right down to the TENTH OF A DEGREE

It’s just a projection. Hall is a much better prospect and faster than Singletary. If Singletary can get 4.whatever playing with Josh, then Hall for sure can get 5.whatever. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So Hall that has comparable metrics to AP that played in the same “bad” conference can’t have a career similar to AP?
We can say this about any RB, at somepoint lines have to be drawn. If anything, RBs like Woodhead, etc won’t make good pros even if they are productive because they played against even worse talent. 

I’ll try and say this without getting warning points.

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????  WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW GOOD BREECE HALL CAN OR WILL BE???  I’M ONLY TRYING TO SEE WHAT KIND OF RESEARCH YOU’VE DONE AND TO SEE HOW YOU CAME UP WITH YOUR DATA!!!!  YOU ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT AP.  I ANSWERED IT.  I MADE NO MENTION OF BREECE HALL.  STOP MAKING STUFF UP AND TALKING ABOUT NONSENSE.  STOP PRETENDING TO HAVE DONE ANY RESEARCH ON RAS SCORES AND SOME MADE UP METRIC.  

You have done nothing to back up yourself up.  I went from trying to see your point of view and giving you the benefit of the doubt to thinking that you’re entirely FOS and are making all of this “research” up.  The only players that fit the “criteria” are HoF running backs and Tevin Coleman.  Meanwhile you fail to comment on a link I’ve asked you about a few times now.  You reply with this instead:  We can say this about any RB, at somepoint lines have to be drawn. If anything, RBs like Woodhead, etc won’t make good pros even if they are productive because they played against even worse talent. 

Bruh.

I’ll stop and won’t reply anymore. Enjoy the draft 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/16/2022 at 11:55 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

4.39   40.   6’ 1” 217lbs.  A faster and bigger Marshawn Lynch.  Breece can run, catch, and block. He has 2 seasons with over 1,400 yards rushing. Out of all the running backs this year, he is the one I want the most. I really hope we can finally get a star RB to compliment Allen. I would roll with Breece and Singletary. 

I know how much Thurman Thomas meant to the success of those 90’s teams and a RB like this would definitely show in the win column and the stat sheets.

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s just a projection. Hall is a much better prospect and faster than Singletary. If Singletary can get 4.whatever playing with Josh, then Hall for sure can get 5.whatever. 

I’ve seen more productive, faster RBs at big schools come in the NFL and get no where near the YPC Devin has.  There are guys right now in the NFL that meet that description in fact. 

So sorry, all your claims here are just unsubstantiated by facts or logic, and purely speculative opinion.  

And hey, that’s 100% ok to have that opinion, but I would encourage you to abandon this quest to push that it comes from sort of statistical analysis or facts.  Because your reasoning isn’t making sense on all these proclamations and conclusions of his (alleged) nearly certain future success.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

What other past draft picks besides QB's had this much draft interest from TBD? We should put a list together. It looks like this will get over 100 pages and we might not even draft the guy. Epic

Even if we don’t draft Hall. The last few weeks have been a lot of fun. This forum is always a good time. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 2