Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You said it yourself... all I did was quote it. May e next time don't say things like that b.c you are so jaded. The second round hasn't even happened yet people are mad b.c the Bills didnt reach for a RB.

Are you drunk?  Slow down on the booze dude. I said that watch him give us fits. Nowhere did I say I hope he “destroys” us. Why would I hope that? Run along…

• Agree 1

Just now, whorlnut said:

Are you drunk?  Slow down on the booze dude. I said that watch him give us fits. Nowhere did I say I hope he “destroys” us. Why would I hope that? Run along…

I don't drink... looks like you been hitting it hard today.

Just now, whorlnut said:

You don’t make sense man. Have a good evening. 

Yea that is a sign of you drinking too much, when you can't understand things... but hey still got you wanting BHall to run all over the Bills if they don't draft him.

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Yea that is a sign of you drinking too much, when you can't understand things... but hey still got you wanting BHall to run all over the Bills if they don't draft him.

I am not drinking. Keep making assumptions. I’m not gonna argue with a guy that can’t get his facts straight or makes up things other posters are saying just so he can argue.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

I am not drinking. Keep making assumptions. I’m not gonna argue with a guy that can’t get his facts straight or makes up things other posters are saying just so he can argue.  

You were the one who made up the drinking... holy ***** you are losing it.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Singletary is the defacto reason why Allen had to play hero ball all the time and do so much unnecessary non improvised running. I’m not going to sit here and accept that, knowing we have a 250 million dollar asset being used as a battering ram all because we have RBs incapable of sharing the duties that are asked of them. I want Allen around for a long long time, and the best way to do that is to give Allen a workhorse we can rely on (Not take Allens fastball away).  This might be a “hot take” or a “bad take” but this is where I stand. I don’t want Singletary on this team because he hasn’t shown he can do the nasty work and extend downs. He’s basically the Lamar Jackson of RBs. He can’t even do what is asked of RBs. 

I agree with a lot of this but I just think there's more blame to go around than just DS.  We have not blocked well in the run game and Singletary isn't the type of back to create when there's nothing in the hole of the play call.  The lineman, Daboll and o line coach are responsible for that too.

Kromer is a welcome addition along with some changes on the line.  

For me it's a bad RB class and a bad spot for the Bills to be in.  We'll try to have an adequate running game again,  I suppose. 

10 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You literally put words into his mouth.  You do this often.  Reading comp is not strong.  Insinuation meter is weak. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

No need to get all upset over a draft you can not control.  So what if they don't draft breece hall, don't act like it's the end of the world.

The gif was advice for you when you try and practice your reading comprehension.  Deep breaths.  You can do it .

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No need to get all upset over a draft you can not control.  So what if they don't draft breece hall, don't act like it's the end of the world.

Wait! What? I thought the entire point of a message board was so that people could claim it’s the end of the world. This is VERY disappointing. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Some people are stocking up food like it is.

Cracking on people for buying a 3 month food supply.   You’re obviously a riot at parties.  What ever will you come up with next?

• Haha (+1) 1