Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Considering we have Diggs, Davis, Lil Dirty, and Crowder. I’m going to go with Walker. But I really do like WanDale. I think he makes a 4WR set dangerous. 

We have to move away from Singletary, so if we can’t have Hall, give me Walker. 

i don’t agree that we have to move away from Singletary this year.   We can win a super bowl with him as our full time back. 

i think these type decisions should be based on the player, rather than our roster needs.  I think Walker is a superior player to robinson. That’s why I’d prefer him.  I think he has a better chance of being a star 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

i don’t agree that we have to move away from Singletary this year.   We can win a super bowl with him as our full time back. 

i think these type decisions should be based on the player, rather than our roster needs.  I think Walker is a superior player to robinson. That’s why I’d prefer him.  I think he has a better chance of being a star 

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Singletary is the defacto reason why Allen had to play hero ball all the time and do so much unnecessary non improvised running. I’m not going to sit here and accept that, knowing we have a 250 million dollar asset being used as a battering ram all because we have RBs incapable of sharing the duties that are asked of them. I want Allen around for a long long time, and the best way to do that is to give Allen a workhorse we can rely on (Not take Allens fastball away).  This might be a “hot take” or a “bad take” but this is where I stand. I don’t want Singletary on this team because he hasn’t shown he can do the nasty work and extend downs. He’s basically the Lamar Jackson of RBs. He can’t even do what is asked of RBs. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If we actually do want Hall, we will likely have to trade with the Giants. 

This is a repeat of the 1st round pick lunacy.  

They are not wasting additional draft capital to draft a RB.

If he falls to 57 maybe he is the pick - if not - he will be playing for a different team.

It is about positional value and draft value - he just lands in the wrong places.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Singletary is the defacto reason why Allen had to play hero ball all the time and do so much unnecessary non improvised running. I’m not going to sit here and accept that, knowing we have a 250 million dollar asset being used as a battering ram all because we have RBs incapable of sharing the duties that are asked of them. I want Allen around for a long long time, and the best way to do that is to give Allen a workhorse we can rely on (Not take Allens fastball away).  This might be a “hot take” or a “bad take” but this is where I stand. I don’t want Singletary on this team because he hasn’t shown he can do the nasty work and extend downs. He’s basically the Lamar Jackson of RBs. He can’t even do what is asked of RBs. 

Motors lack of greatness had nothing to do with that loss to KC.  

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Motors lack of greatness had nothing to do with that loss to KC.  

This is true, but the collective mishaps of our run game throughout the year cost us from not having the #1 seed and home field advantage. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is true, but the collective mishaps throughout the year cost us from not having the #1 seed and home field advantage. 

So the OL is SIngletary's fault

or the fact that our Defense had issues stopping the opponents run game

You are having some sort of revisionist history. I would not be upset if we draft a RB but the issues plaguing this teams running O and running D had more to do with issues in the OL and DL.

Our running game got better when we made changes to our OL late season.

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ddaryl said:

So the OL is SIngletary's fault

or the fact that our Defense had issues stopping the opponents run game

You are having some sort of revisionist history. I would not be upset if we draft a RB but the issues plaguing this teams running O and running D had more to do with issues in the OL and DL.

So who’s fault is that? The coaching, the lack of talent acquisition? They brought in Kromer, so must be coaching was part of that issue. They brought in 2 O-linemen this year that are known maulers. We have spent more draft capital on the defensive side compared to the offensive side, and we are still having defensive issues? 

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is true, but the collective mishaps of our run game throughout the year cost us from not having the #1 seed and home field advantage. 

When you can't run the ball well enough.........it's always ultimately an OL issue.

It's not a coincidence that the pass blocking was maybe the worst in the league.........125 combined pressures and sacks.

Addressing RB first is treating the symptom instead of the cause.

I hope this puts a bow on that. ;)

23 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

the OL was the problem. that was proven at the end of the season as motor was busy winning me 2 fantasy football leagues.  motor wasn't the problem.  You want a superstar type rb.  That's perfectly fine to say....but once you start blaming our season on him you take a nosedive into the dirt

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

the OL was the problem. that was proven at the end of the season as motor was busy winning me 2 fantasy football leagues.  motor wasn't the problem.  You want a superstar type rb.  That's perfectly fine to say....but once you start blaming our season on him you take a nosedive into the dirt

If OL is truly the problem, then we need to be putting more draft capital there. It’s basically been avoided and when we do, they are busts (Ford). Brown is the only other pick there that has shown promise. All we do is dedicate most of the draft capital towards defense and yet we still have issues stopping the run or stopping KC long enough to win. Hopefully Kaiir helps with that, but it’s time to go offense now. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If OL is truly the problem, then we need to be putting more draft capital there. It’s basically been avoided and when we do, they are busts (Ford). Brown is the only other pick there that has shown promise. All we do is dedicate most of the draft capital towards defense and yet we still have issues stopping the run or stopping KC long enough to win. Hopefully Kaiir helps with that, but it’s time to go offense now. 

We signed a Pro Bowl Guard, matched an offer sheet to retain the Guard that elevated our O-Line when we inserted him in, signed the Right Tackle of the Titans who started all 17 games for them last season (and can also play Guard), retained another Guard who started 10 games for us last season, signed a Center (who can also play Guard) who started in 5 games for the Dolphins last season, and vastly improved our O-Line coach. 

They've put in a lot of work on the O-Line this offseason. If Bernhard Raimann is there and they feel he could be an upgrade over Spencer Brown, okay. Otherwise I'm not interested in going O-Line Round 2 this season.

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

No dude…you assuming that’s what I meant is ridiculous. You really think I want a certain player to destroy the Bills?  Like I said…ridiculous. 

You said it yourself... all I did was quote it. May e next time don't say things like that b.c you are so jaded. The second round hasn't even happened yet people are mad b.c the Bills didnt reach for a RB.

Edited by TBBills

28 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Wow. You say the o line is avoided in the draft then mention a 2nd and 3rd used. Mid round picks are perfectly fine to build an o line aside from LT usually. Not to mention the free agents they’ve added.

A 5th round guard this year could easily back up saffold then start next year for example

and just for the record I’m anti-rb in the second. I think we can get a fast back to compliment what we have with one of our day 3 picks. Too much potential at positions that actually matter in the 2-3 range this year. 

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley