Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

8 hours ago, gridirongold said:

Wtf I could never root for the Jets. You are gonna remember who they are when he's dancing in the endzone. All you sissy bills fans need to realize you gotta be hard to be a winner .. take no prisoners and get a back that can bruise and burn clock instead of all this fantasy football finesse bull#### let's let the quarterback take all the lumps... thats why Thurman Thomas reacted with "say what" at the Bills' choice. Buy your ticks and merch and live with mediocrity just cause he wears the colors. 

Who said anything about rooting for the Jets. I’m not rooting for the Jets to win. I’m only rooting for Breece Hall to have a good game and still lose. I have no reason to root against Breece Hall as a player. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think this topic needs to be locked bigtime..... WE DID NOT GET BREECE HALL! Lets move on.....

Why lock it? If people want to follow his career, they can just do so here without creating new topics and wasting space. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Why lock it? If people want to follow his career, they can just do so here without creating new topics and wasting space. 

He’s a jet.  Follow him on the Jets message board.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

He’s a jet.  Follow him on the Jets message board.  

It’s a free world. It gives posters here something to do when we play them twice a year. We have plenty of even more worthless threads on here, this is actually somewhat pertinent to the Bills still. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s a free world. It gives posters here something to do when we play them twice a year. We have plenty of even more worthless threads on here, this is actually somewhat pertinent to the Bills still. 

So, your pitch to keep the thread going is that it is not the MOST worthless of the worthless threads?

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We have weekly game threads twice a year.  Discuss him there.  Or go to the jets board. This is a Bills site. Maybe make a thread on off the wall?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

So, your pitch to keep the thread going is that it is not the MOST worthless of the worthless threads?

No, my pitch was we play the jets twice a year and a Breece Hall thread is relevant to the Bills. People can get an idea how much or how little of a threat he is based on his production throughout the year. This thread was already created, why lock it and just let people post related material in here when they want? It’s not hurting anything. 

Just now, NewEra said:

We have weekly game threads twice a year.  Discuss him there.  Or go to the jets board. This is a Bills site. Maybe make a thread on off the wall?  

If a mod want to move this thread, they can move it to around the nfl or something. No since I’m locking it just to have someone start a new thread on the same thing. We have plenty of other non bills still that has even less involvement then this thread. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I vote for a Breece Hall sub-forum. 

Just create an around the NFL sub form and move this thread to there. Problem solved. Locking threads don’t accomplish anything because someone will eventually start a related thread when it can just be discussed here. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Just create an around the NFL sub form and move this thread to there. Problem solved. Locking threads don’t accomplish anything because someone I will eventually start a related thread when it can just be discussed here. 

Fixed it for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/3/2022 at 11:25 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

Who said anything about rooting for the Jets. I’m not rooting for the Jets to win. I’m only rooting for Breece Hall to have a good game and still lose. I have no reason to root against Breece Hall as a player. 

Denial much? Treason

On 5/3/2022 at 9:25 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

I’ll clue you in my man.  You absolutely have a reason to root against Breece Hall…IF you’re a die hard Bills fan….. 

that’s just a very strange comment. You root for a player to do well, while rooting for the team to lose.  Meanwhile him doing well has a direct effect on if the team wins or loses.  He’s the RB for a division rival.  He’s now the enemy.  Did you root for Curtis Martin and Rickey Williams?  Tom Brady?  Mahomes?  No.