Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

19 hours ago, TBBills said:

They did address the issue... 

No they didn't. Maybe if the took white instead of cook or Robinson or a number of other backs that went after cook. I respect the guys talent but this team needed someone to take the load off of Josh and they got another pint size no tackle breaking circus midget

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, gridirongold said:

No they didn't. Maybe if the took white instead of cook or Robinson or a number of other backs that went after cook. I respect the guys talent but this team needed someone to take the load off of Josh and they got another pint size no tackle breaking circus midget

I think we should wait to see how Cook does in his first few games before we label him. I wanted Hall, but we will have to hope Cook can help Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I think we should wait to see how Cook does in his first few games before we label him. I wanted Hall, but we will have to hope Cook can help Allen. 

We have to wait to label Cook, while you labeled Breece Hall an Elite Rb a month ago.  😘 

Edited by NewEra

8 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I think Hall is a better player but I firmly believe Cook will end up being better at least in the short term. The Jets are a tire fire and have Wilson who’s not a guarantee to be any good. Neither is Salah. So I could see epic failures still because of QB play and HC and see it all torn down again. Leaving any talent the Jets actually have to sit and be wasted. 

13 hours ago, gridirongold said:

You make it seem like they have Mac Jones at QB

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Based on this thread about half of the stadium will be cheering for Breece Hall when the Jets come to town. Over/under Hall with 100 yards total offense. Who is taking the over?

You expect that many jets fans? Thought bills fans were knowledgeable 

14 minutes ago, gridirongold said:

You expect that many jets fans? Thought bills fans were knowledgeable 

No I expect that many Breece Hall fans based on 100 pages about a player we didn't draft

17 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I will always cheer for the Bills to win first and foremost. As long as we win, I will root for Hall to have a 100 yard game. 

Wtf I could never root for the Jets. You are gonna remember who they are when he's dancing in the endzone. All you sissy bills fans need to realize you gotta be hard to be a winner .. take no prisoners and get a back that can bruise and burn clock instead of all this fantasy football finesse bull#### let's let the quarterback take all the lumps... thats why Thurman Thomas reacted with "say what" at the Bills' choice. Buy your ticks and merch and live with mediocrity just cause he wears the colors. 

Edited by gridirongold
Typo

4 minutes ago, gridirongold said:

Wtf I could never root for the Jets. You are gonna remember who they are when he's dancing in the endzone. All you sissy bills fans need to realize you gotta be hard to be a winner .. take no prisoners and get a back that can bruise and burn clock instead of all this fantasy football finesse bull#### let's let the quarterback take all the lumps... that way Thurman Thomas reacted with "say what" at the Bills' choice. Buy your ticks and merch and live with mediocrity just cause he wears the colors. 

You take this being a fan thing very seriously.