Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

On 4/27/2022 at 9:37 PM, 716er said:

Finally watched some highlights of this guy. The next video that came on was highlights of Walker Jr. 

Walker looked more impressive to me

Walker just not a good fit for Bills. If no Hall, Cook is the next RB target imo 

• Agree 3

C Watson vs B Hall

1.  Speed             C Watson > B Hall          CW ran 4.34, BH ran a 4.39

2.  Height            C Watson > B Hall          CW over 6'4, BH lucky to be 6'

3.  Finance spot  C Watson > B Hall         CW takes Sanders $6M spot, B Hall takes either Singletary/Moss $2M

4.  Potential         C Watson > B Hall         CW has M Williams/W Fuller $20M, BH has $7M L Fournette

5.  Attitude          C Watson > B Hall         CW is small school Joshlike, BH kind of a doosh 

• Eyeroll 2

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Walker just not a good fit for Bills. If no Hall, Cook is the next RB target imo 

I like Jerome Ford too. Thought he was one of the few players on Cincinnati's offense that played well againt Bama. Good receiver, good speed, good power, can block some. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

C Watson vs B Hall

3.  Finance spot  C Watson > B Hall         CW takes Sanders $6M spot, B Hall takes either Singletary/Moss $2M

4.  Potential         C Watson > B Hall         CW has M Williams/W Fuller $20M, BH has $7M L Fournette

5.  Attitude          C Watson > B Hall         CW is small school Joshlike, BH kind of a doosh 

They are different positions?

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

C Watson vs B Hall

A “doosh”?  I bet you were a model citizen when you were 20 though, right?

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

You know the Jets are taking Hall

Yep and watch him turn into a star that gives us fits twice a year. 

Breece Hall, Kaiir Elam, and WanDale Robinson are the ones I’ve wanted the most this draft. Maybe we will get lucky and get 2/3 . I would be happy with that. WanDale is a great WR. 

Another Honorable mention is Skyy Moore. I’d be happy with that if we don’t get WanDale. 

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

You know the Jets are taking Hall

If they do, they’ve had likely the best draft this year. He instantly makes them better. Jets drafting has been good lately. 

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Breece Hall, Kaiir Elam, and WanDale Robinson are the ones I’ve wanted the most this draft. Maybe we will get lucky and get 2/3 . I would be happy with that. WanDale is a great WR. 

Another Honorable mention is Skyy Moore. I’d be happy with that if we don’t get WanDale. 

If they do, they’ve had likely the best draft this year. He instantly makes them better. Jets drafting has been good lately. 

Would you rather have wanDale or Walker?

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

By the mock draft watch I would say Hassan Haskins was the one you've wanted the most.    Was there anyone you didn't want as you drafted them around the foundation of Hassan Haskins 3,000 times?   Otherwise, I think you mock drafted 250 different players to the Bills.    

7 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

A “doosh”?  I bet you were a model citizen when you were 20 though, right?

Yep and watch him turn into a star that gives us fits twice a year. 

Did you see Hall's interview?  Not really a process guy from what I saw.

Hall will be lucky to average 4.6 ypc with the Jets.

I would much prefer C Watson and a 3rd round RB

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Would you rather have wanDale or Walker?

Considering we have Diggs, Davis, Lil Dirty, and Crowder. I’m going to go with Walker. But I really do like WanDale. I think he makes a 4WR set dangerous. 

We have to move away from Singletary, so if we can’t have Hall, give me Walker. 

• Thank you (+1) 1