Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

I see White in 3rd or Corbin in the 5th.

That’s my guess as to where the Bills will go at RB.

Would they draft Spiller at 57? Who knows.

I think Walker and Hall will be gone by 57.

Also, would the Bills trade up for Breece? Who knows.

7 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we reached on a questionable CB. Meanwhile we have slow as snails Singletary. Oh well. I guess we don’t trust Dane Jackson. 

So they take a CB at the right spot in the draft but you are mad b.c they didn't reach for some RB... that is sad.

• Agree 3

5 minutes ago, BTB said:

Secretly, the OP didn’t want Hall taken last night, so he can push this to 100 pages today. 

Rinse and repeat! Presto…100 page thread. 

😂

I called for Kaiir Elam a little while ago, then I wanted Hall. I still do and hope we trade up. I’m not even that mad at the Elam pick, just frustrated about Singletary. 

I think this thread is like the end of the roller coaster.  The adrenaline rush of the first round is over.  The roller coaster comes to a a stop.  99 pages….. 1 page short….,,

then boom!  The Bills trade up for Breece Hall in round two.  The coaster blasts of off in reverse and you have to do it backwards now!   901 more pages coming up over the next 4 seasons.  Finally coming to an end when we let him go after 4 years.  
Roller Coaster GIF by Phantasialand

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Thank the good lord the Bills did not have a 1st round grade on a RB.  

Isn't it about time this thread is locked? I mean, if Ertz can't get to 100 paged, a proven professional, some college RB kid surely cannot! 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Isn't it about time this thread is locked? I mean, if Ertz can't get to 100 paged, a proven professional, some college RB kid surely cannot! 

Has he been selected yet?

• Like (+1) 1