Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

So if the Bills win the Super Bowl because of a more balanced offense & fewer designed QB runs which keeps Josh fresh, who is going to give a rat's behind about a 5th year option years down the road?    

And if the Bills lose the SB because Hall barely plays and we needed a CB to cover the WRs and that costs us home field.  Then in 4 years we do not want to give Hall top 5 RB (5th year option) money because the position means nothing rather than picking up a 5th year option on a CB and saving money.

Then everyone will be pissed off because we could of had real value.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

So if the Bills win the Super Bowl because of a more balanced offense & fewer designed QB runs which keeps Josh fresh, who is going to give a rat's behind about a 5th year option years down the road?    

I actually was the first one to say that line in this thread 

35 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Matt Parrino has his mock draft up. Has the Bills trading back and up in rounds 1 and 2. End result is Kyler Gordon pick 36 and Breece Hall pick 43 and Dylan Parham pick 67. 

I would really like that a lot. 

That would be great

39 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Matt Parrino has his mock draft up. Has the Bills trading back and up in rounds 1 and 2. End result is Kyler Gordon pick 36 and Breece Hall pick 43 and Dylan Parham pick 67. 

I would really like that a lot. 

Hey.., there's two of my choices from the love, expect, accept post

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills are probably talented enough that they can do whatever they want and it probably won't really matter. Josh Allen gives them this ability, but a rb is just not good draft value.

Breece looks like he should be a good player,  I'm just not seeing anything that special to be an exception to the rule in today's NFL. He seemed to be slipping into the 2nd round,  before he kept getting rumored to the Bills at 25. That looks more like his agent trying to get someone to take him before the Bills pick. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is a weird draft.  I'm almost more excited about the players we're going to draft in rounds 2 and 3 (and even 4) than I am about round 1.  I'm more nervous about who we'll draft in round 1 than anything.

Don’t worry, we will all wait for hours, then they will trade back and you’ll get an extra 2nd rounder to enjoy! 

The bad news is we draft very late in the round. The good news is……that’s because we’re a GOOD football team! YAY! 

It would be a shame if we don’t hit 100 pages by the time the Bills pick! Grow the legend of the guy who will probably never in his life wear a Bills uniform! I saw the Wall of Fame suggested earlier. Maybe in the men’s room? Nah, I don’t trust you guys……

• Thank you (+1) 1