Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Give me time. I will go through all the RBs at somepoint. Either way. AP, Edgerrin, JT, Sanders is great company to be in. McFadden is ok. Coleman is garbage. 

When you do, the only thing you will have is something that gives you a statistical breakdown of how many RBs are successful (based on your definition of success) in the NFL and how many are not. Interesting group data; however, it will have absolutely no predictive ability. There are so many variables that go into given outcome and the problem lies not only in identifying those variables, but in weighting each of those variables. That is why there are so few predictive tools, regarding human behavior, that have any kind of validity to them, and even the best of them can only provide some sort of "ballpark" conclusions.

Look, I would not be upset in the least if the Bills pick Breece Hall tonight. But I have no idea what kind of success he will have in the NFL. You can delve into data for running backs to your heart's desire, but, in the end, you will be left with nothing more than your own personal belief that he will be an elite producer in the NFL, nothing more.

You may very well be right. However, as of right now, there is absolutely no statistical support for it. It is nothing more than an opinion.

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Even if we don’t draft Hall. The last few weeks have been a lot of fun. This forum is always a good time. 

At this point if we don't draft him it will feel like he was a former Buffalo Bill and I'll have to keep a close eye on his career from now on

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Will you be outraged Aristo? :lol:

I will only be outaged if we give up next years 1 to trade up. And we’re going to Disney tomorrow and I don’t think I will stay up late enough for the pick so it will be hard to be outraged with the kids being that excited on the road 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

I will only be outaged if we give up next years 1 to trade up. And we’re going to Disney tomorrow and I don’t think I will stay up late enough for the pick so it will be hard to be outraged with the kids being that excited on the road 

Poor planning LOL.  Say hi to mickey for me.

23 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

At this point if we don't draft him it will feel like he was a former Buffalo Bill and I'll have to keep a close eye on his career from now on

Oh you know someone definitely will  have no problem making that thread if he has a good run in the pre-season.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

You can sit for it

Matt Parrino has his mock draft up. Has the Bills trading back and up in rounds 1 and 2. End result is Kyler Gordon pick 36 and Breece Hall pick 43 and Dylan Parham pick 67. 

I would really like that a lot. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Poor planning LOL.  Say hi to mickey for me.

I was in Disney during the Jaguars playoff game in 2017/2018.  Watched on my phone until the battery gave out.  Couldn't believe we picked the one year the Bills made the playoffs to go. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Listening to gr and good point on beane wanting a player to use 5th year option and using 5th year option on a rb is not cap friendly 

So if the Bills win the Super Bowl because of a more balanced offense & fewer designed QB runs which keeps Josh fresh, who is going to give a rat's behind about a 5th year option years down the road?    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1