Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This isn’t a big deal to me. I think the Bills would be just fine to use him up for 4 years on a rookie deal and let him walk for a big payday. 

AMEN! Use a late 1st rounder on the dude. Drive it like ya stole it for 4 years. Win titles…. Let him walk. 

I personally think people wayyyy overrated these late 1st rounders. It’s as if they’re expecting a 10 year all pro. It’s the 25th pick for cripes sake. Take him, beat the freaking brakes off him. Win… move on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This isn’t a big deal to me. I think the Bills would be just fine to use him up for 4 years on a rookie deal and let him walk for a big payday. 

Then trade down to 33 for pennies on the dollar.  Nobody from picks 26 to 32 is taking a RB and nobody’s trading back into the 1st round for a RB.  You save tons of money and maybe pick up a 3rd rounder.  

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

A lot of people knew we were taking Allen. It was no secret. 

I think that is just becuase everyone knew Baker was goin to the Browns and that the Jets were gonna take Darnold. So it was 50-50. I know a few people guessed Rousseau. Its just crazy that they would telegraph this move in this way. Its weird. 

2 hours ago, muppy said:

hey ScottLaw . My point is a dynamic offensive weapon to add to the  Josh Allen offensive quiver would never be a bad idea imo

It seems you and I will need to agree to disagree

Oh he agrees 💯 

He’s been banging the table for offense offense and more offense all offseason.  Now that people are talking about running back, the only thing that matters is positional value value value.  But if we took a DE 25 he’d lose his mind.  Cornerback has better positional value than rb….so he’s in a pickle on that one.

Based on the process of elimination scott would only be happy with a WR or an OT

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Rather they have that option for a premier position though….

On defense?

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think that is just becuase everyone knew Baker was goin to the Browns and that the Jets were gonna take Darnold. So it was 50-50. I know a few people guessed Rousseau. Its just crazy that they would telegraph this move in this way. Its weird. 

What I want to know is, how do people like Simms and others know we are in love with Breece Hall. They must have a source, they generally don’t say things like this unless it’s true. 

Just now, NewEra said:

Oh he agrees 💯 

He’s been banging the table for offense offense and more offense all offseason.  Now that people are talking about running back, the only thing that matters is positional value value value.  But if we took a DE 25 he’d lose his mind.  Cornerback has better positional value than rb….so he’s in a pickle on that one.

Based on the process of elimination scott would only be happy with a WR or an OT

24 more hours!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I’m fairly certain that Albright dude, before the draft, was reporting that beane had been putting out feelers for even as high as picks 1 and 2 and it was for Allen. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

What I want to know is, how do people like Simms and others know we are in love with Breece Hall. They must have a source, they generally don’t say things like this unless it’s true. 

Yeah i agree in some ways. Lots of smoke there, but rumors like these come out all the time. Like the rumors about the 49ers being obsessed with Mac Jones last year, or that Matt Barkley was guaranteed to be a top ten pick and the Bills were infatuated with him. Or the much loved Ben Albright reporting that the Browns are 100% going to take Sam Darnold. The Hall stuff could be something or it could be complete BS. It’s 50/50.  

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m fairly certain that Albright dude, before the draft, was reporting that beane had been putting out feelers for even as high as picks 1 and 2 and it was for Allen. 

Albright also reported the Browns were taking Darnold. He’s been wrong and right, just like every reporter. Dude isn’t God’s gift to draft secrets. 

26 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Just think about that. You're already determining that you're moving on from this player at 6 years if not sooner, but you're spending your 1st round pick on them. That doesn't seem like the way to build a sustained contender. 

Or another hypothetical: say the Bills pick Breece Hall or whoever, win a Super Bowl, and Breece Hall is so good that they're like "we probably wouldn't have won the SB without Breece Hall." You really think they're not going to pay the man? Or He's not going to be holding out for what he's worth?

And before you say "well then we'll just trade him for a bunch of picks." You really think someone else is going to trade a 1st round pick for a RB?

You have the guy's rights for 5+ years. Holdout if he wants to. How can he make a living without playing football? 

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

You have the guy's rights for 5+ years. Holdout if he wants to. How can he make a living without playing football? 

Okay, so now the player you spent a 1st on is not even playing even though he's fit as a fiddle.

It's not a smart move no matter how you slice it.

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

Finally watched some highlights of this guy. The next video that came on was highlights of Walker Jr. 

Walker looked more impressive to me

As a pure RB, he is. But Breece Hall is basically another receiving weapon for the Bills high powered pass game, who can also run. That's the difference, I think.

I'd rather just draft that pure RB in a later round.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LeGOATski said:

As a pure RB, he is. But Breece Hall is basically another receiving weapon for the Bills high powered pass game, who can also run. That's the difference, I think.

Thats JD McKissic.  You can find these guys cheap in free agency.

DONT DO IT BEANE

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2