Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m saying Hall is bigger and faster than White. Which I’d rather have the biggest and fastest RB with production. Hall > White 

Lol……of course he’s better than white…..

we can get bigger AND faster with White in rd 3-4 as opposed to using our 1st pick on one.  Not to mention, white is the superior pass catcher, by a lot, whether or not you agree.  

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m saying Hall is bigger and faster than White. Which I’d rather have the biggest and fastest RB with production. Hall > White 

You literally said that a 4.48 rb isn’t fast enough….,because he’s not as fast as Breece hall. This is the kind of stuff that you’re saying…..it makes no sense 

Edited by NewEra

Just now, NewEra said:

Lol……of course he’s better than white…..

we can get bigger AND faster with White in rd 3-4 as opposed to using our 1st pick on one.  Not to mention, white is the superior pass catcher, by a lot, whether or not you agree.  

Well according to NFL people in the know, our management has a love affair with Breece Hall. The same guys that said we had a love affair with Josh Allen. I guess we just wait and see at this point. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I really like White and would hope for him in round 3-5 if we don’t land Hall earlier. But there is no comparison. They aren’t close in talent and physicality. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Allen can't sling the ball if teams are able to slow us down by keeping both of their Safeties deep.  

If Allen has a guy that he can dump if off to that can turn a 5-8 yard gain into 20+... that will force them to bring their Safeties up, allowing Allen to sling it.  

I may be totally wrong, but Breece Hall - if we draft him - isn't a guy they plan on handing the ball off to 15x per game.  He's a guy they want out there to punish teams when Allen is forced to stay disciplined and check it down by the opposing defense. 

They keep two safeties deep and the short passes will be a plenty. Look for Crowder, Diggs, Knox, McKenzie, and or Davis to thrive. No way teams can cover all of the Bills weapons. Additionally, the Bills run game will be improved with the safties deep. Don't try to talk yourself in Hall as the pick. He doesn't grade out as elite.  He's not worthy of the 25th pick. Look at the hype CEH got. Thus far, that pick is suspect and very questionable. We will have to see whose available at 25 (if the Bills stay put.) 

Question to you and others. Where are the possible Hall landing spots if he's not drafted by the Bills? I can't see him going before pick 37 to the Texans. Thats being generous. Why in Gods name would they reach at 25 for Hall? If Hall is the Bills guy, a trade back is the only viable option.  

Edited by newcam2012

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well according to NFL people in the know, our management has a love affair with Breece Hall. The same guys that said we had a love affair with Josh Allen. I guess we just wait and see at this point. 

LOL

oh man

how many times have the Bills met with White?

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

They keep two safeties deep and the short passes will be a plenty. Look for Crowder, Diggs, Knox, McKenzie, and or Davis to thrive. No way teams can cover all of the Bills weapons. Additionally, the Bills run game will be improved with the safties deep. Don't try to talk yourself in Hall as the pick. He doesn't grade out as elite.  He's not worthy of the 25th pick. Look at the hype CEH got. Thus far, that pick is suspect and very questionable. We will have to see whose available at 25 (if the Bills stay put.) 

Question to you and others. Where are the possible Hall landing spots if he's not drafted by the Bills? I can't see him going before pick 37 to the Texans. Thats being generous. Why in Gods name would they reach at 25 for Hall? If Hall is the Bills guy, a trade back is the only viable option.  

You are right CEH wasn’t worthy of a first round pick, he was a snail compared to Hall. Based on Halls measurements and production, he is absolutely worth it. Hall is Lynch size with more speed. 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

LOL

oh man

how many times have the Bills met with White?

Could be a contingency plan if they miss out on Hall. White would be ok in round 3-4, but the Bills more than likely value Hall a lot more given his size and speed combination. 

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You are right CEH wasn’t worthy of a first round pick, he was a snail compared to Hall. Based on Halls measurements and production, he is absolutely worth it. Hall is Lynch size with more speed. 

Could be a contingency plan if they miss out on Hall. White would be ok in round 3-4, but the Bills more than likely value Hall a lot more given his size and speed combination. 

of course they value him more......he's a 1-2nd rd talent while white is not..... he's the better player....at a much higher cost.  

Edited by NewEra

15 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

1764121616_NewsArticle(2).thumb.jpg.d4685c22b9ed56a8bf3d02710ed288a9.jpg

I know this is fake because it hasn’t been New Era stadium in a while. Nice try though. 

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

If Hall ends up being as good as Najee Harris, that would be  a great pick at 25.

Jameson will be long gone.

You could reach for someone like Alec Pierce who could be available at 25.

🤢 🤮 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I would hope for more than 3.9 ypc.

Hall would likely have a 5.2 ypc. The low man boxes alone must have him salivating. 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You would also hope for a better OL.  

Anything is better than Iowa States trash Oline. Not a single linemen will be a pro selection. 

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

already have much better than that with Motor

A better O-line, less men in the boxes because of Allen. It matter. Motor is serviceable, but any RB with talent could match his ypc given the circumstance. Motor had a 4.6 , and I’m willing to bet a RB like Hall could get 5.2 or slightly more in this offense.