Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

31 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Beane told the media that he’s smitten with Breece Hall.  Lol.  I have an reaaaaalllly gooooooood investment opportunity for you.  Wanna sign on the dotted line yet?

Yeah there's way too much smoke about the Bills wanting a RB in the 1st round for me to believe it. McDermott saying he would add Thurman Thomas to the team of any past Bill. Beane saying they’ve had 1st round grades on RBs and that Christian McCaffrey was a "sleep good at night pick" when he was at Carolina. And now two years in a row we're connected to a RB at the bottom of the 1st by NFL media guys. It seems planned. Make sure teams drafting beneath us don't try to trade up to draft the player we really want.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah there's way too much smoke about the Bills wanting a RB in the 1st round for me to believe it. McDermott saying he would add Thurman Thomas to the team of any past Bill. Beane saying they’ve had 1st round grades on RBs and that Christian McCaffrey was a "sleep good at night pick" when he was at Carolina. And now two years in a row we're connected to a RB at the bottom of the 1st by NFL media guys. It seems planned. Make sure teams drafting beneath us don't try to trade up to draft the player we really want.

There comes a point where common sense must prevail. If manage keeps saying they want a Thurman Thomas, and we keep trying to trade for RBs or pick them up in FA or draft them, we are bound to actually draft a RB. Now we hear people saying the Bills are smitten with Hall. At this point, I would be shocked if we didn’t draft Breece Hall. I guess we just have to wait and see. 

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

And The Winner Is Win GIF by Bowling Clash: New Legends

47 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And The Winner Is Win GIF by Bowling Clash: New Legends

so you guys think you've caught onto it but other teams are gonna believe and get tricked into not making a move they're thinking about making?..... ya, ok.

The mental gymnastics that go on around here during this time of year. good lord.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

so you guys think you've caught onto it but other teams are gonna believe and get tricked into not making a move they're thinking about making?..... ya, ok.

The mental gymnastics that go on around here during this time of year. good lord.

Who’s saying they are going to be tricked?  
i didn’t.  Why would the term smoke screen exist during draft time?  Are we just that delusional to think that NFL GMs don’t put out false information?  Or are others delusional to think that every rumor we hear is legit and there are no such things as smoke screens?

Just now, NewEra said:

Who’s saying they are going to be tricked?  
i didn’t.  Why would the term smoke screen exist during draft time?  Are we just that delusional to think that NFL GMs don’t put out false information?  Or are others delusional to think that every rumor we hear is legit and there are no such things as smoke screens?

i think the whole smokescreen philosophy is the most overused and ridiculous term there is during this time of year and i think we fans put way more stock into than is reasonable.... i guess thats just me though.

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think most of the smokescreen stuff that teams do this time of year is pointless. But we know teams do it. They're looking for any tiny advantage they can get. I agree with you, I don't think teams really make decisions based on rumors. But if teams think other teams do then they will put those rumors out there.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think most of the smokescreen stuff that teams do this time of year is pointless. But we know teams do it. They're looking for any tiny advantage they can get. I agree with you, I don't think teams really make decisions based on rumors. But if teams think other teams do then they will put those rumors out there.

thats fair. i personally just think its way overused in the media and amongst fans. I gotta think actual FO's get a chuckle out of how much people breakdown their every word this time of year and if its a "smokescreen"

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

i think the whole smokescreen philosophy is the most overused and ridiculous term there is during this time of year and i think we fans put way more stock into than is reasonable.... i guess thats just me though.

Overused and ridiculous means smoke screens don’t exist?   Got it.  

Beane has been mentioned as one of the more secretive GMs in the league.  His intentions are rarely EVER leaked.  Boom, von Miller is a bill.  There was no smoke for any of the FAs the bills signed.  All out of nowhere. But I’m sure that he decided to let the cat out of the bag before the draft.  Doesn’t make sense to me.  

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Overused and ridiculous means smoke screens don’t exist?   Got it.  

Beane has been mentioned as one of the more secretive GMs in the league.  His intentions are rarely EVER leaked.  Boom, von Miller is a bill.  There was no smoke for any of the FAs the bills signed.  All out of nowhere. But I’m sure that he decided to let the cat out of the bag before the draft.  Doesn’t make sense to me.  

We had some NFL types that had us mocked with Rousseau. The same people have us taking Hall. Even Buscagalia has us taking Hall. 

He is pretty plugged to this team. 

17 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We had some NFL types that had us mocked with Rousseau. The same people have us taking Hall. Even Buscagalia has us taking Hall. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/2022-mock-draft-watch-7-0

and lots of nfl types that don’t think we’re drafting Breece hall.  

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I'm pretty sure they were ready to draft a RB last year until Harris was gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/2022-mock-draft-watch-7-0

and lots of nfl types that don’t think we’re drafting Breece hall.  

The biggest names in the NFL circles have said we are smitten with Hall. Our very own Buscaglia has Hall as well. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

14 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I'm pretty sure they were ready to draft a RB last year until Harris was gone.

This regime leaks nothing. Von Miller was an out of the blue shock, meanwhile all the rumors tied the Bills to Chandler Jones. Rodger Saffold was in our building getting his physical done and still no one knew about that signing until the Bills announced it.

So color me skeptical when the exact same rumor ("the Bills covet a speedy RB at the bottom of the 1st round") gets put out there in two consecutive draft cycles. Why is this regime airtight on everything except their love of a 1st round RB?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If it were 1 or 2 people saying it, I would shrug it off. But literally every NFL guru and their mother are saying it or mock drafting him to us it seems like lately. Even Buscagalia has the Bills taking Hall. 

49 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

22 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The biggest names in the NFL circles have said we are smitten with Hall. Our very own Buscaglia has Hall as well. 

Does anyone know if Joe Buscaglia has Hall going to the jets?  I thought I someone mention it somewhere.  

58 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Seen a few guys saying we are Taking him in the second 

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If we like him, we better just take him. I don’t think he is getting past either Arizona or Houston. 

You seem a bit obsessed with the guy.. 

I dont see the same buzz about him as the two that got picked in the first round last year... 

Have to wait and see who is still there when they pick...