Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

24 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Breece Hall responded to Cover 1 Bills film breakdown account on Twitter...twice.  Must believe the Bills are likely to take him

Breece Hall follows two NFL teams on Twitter - Bucs and the Patriots. He followed Pats/Brady/Gronk a while ago and only recently followed the Bucs. Recently followed Josh Allen too. But yeah he does follow the Bills Cover 1 account. 

6 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

The YarsPerPass post linked just above compares him to Thurman Thomas.

A faster Thurman Thomas. 4.39 vs 4.47 

11 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

58 pages for this guy...Is he even that good? I don't see it. 

Might want to see an optometrist. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

58 pages for this guy...Is he even that good? I don't see it. 

I don't think he's worthy of a first round pick and would be surprised if he's our BPA at 25 but you never know. I liked Najee Harris and Javonte Williams last year more than I like Hall this year. Bills also have been questionable at evaluating RB talent too, they wanted to trade up in 2020 for Zack Moss wtf.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

A faster Thurman Thomas. 4.39 vs 4.47 

Might want to see an optometrist. 

Not the person you replied to, but ill admit i have an untrained eye, but doesnt it feel like the NFL makes at least 50% of the tackles he is breaking? Like the vaunted eye test feels like he is making some things happen but other things are bad tackling that won't happen at NFL level. Also feel like players catch up to him far too easily. 

What do I know though.

• Like (+1) 1

I have went all the way around with Hall.  With the current buzz I watched more of him.  I come away ok with it.  If Buffalo could add 1 former Bill to this team from the last 15 years it would be Fred Jackson.  Hall has a similar running style.  Doesnt look fast but gets the edge and gets down the field further than it seems.  25 is most likely no mans land.  Maybe they love a Wr or someone else and this is a work.  They find a guy to help Allen I wont complain and will get behind it.

16 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I have went all the way around with Hall.  With the current buzz I watched more of him.  I come away ok with it.  If Buffalo could add 1 former Bill to this team from the last 15 years it would be Fred Jackson.  Hall has a similar running style.  Doesnt look fast but gets the edge and gets down the field further than it seems.  25 is most likely no mans land.  Maybe they love a Wr or someone else and this is a work.  They find a guy to help Allen I wont complain and will get behind it.

The main reason I want Hall is because no NFL team fears Singletary. I want teams to make tough business decisions. 8 in the box and get burned by Allen, 7 in the box and get anaconda squeezed by Hall. It’s what this team is lacking. I want Allen to have more throwing lanes, and Hall will command that. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The main reason I want Hall is because no NFL team fears Singletary. I want teams to make tough business decisions. 8 in the box and get burned by Allen, 7 in the box and get anaconda squeezed by Hall. It’s what this team is lacking. I want Allen to have more throwing lanes, and Hall will command that. 

Agreed.  6 man boxes need to be exposed by more than Allen running. 

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Not the person you replied to, but ill admit i have an untrained eye, but doesnt it feel like the NFL makes at least 50% of the tackles he is breaking? Like the vaunted eye test feels like he is making some things happen but other things are bad tackling that won't happen at NFL level. Also feel like players catch up to him far too easily. 

What do I know though.

BIG12 football 🤣 lots of bad tackling 

24 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Fred jackson was great in pass pro….Breece is bad. It matters

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

But the Bills have a love affair with Breece Hall. Absolutely smitten. Sorry, but I’m going to go with the Bills brass on this one. 

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

But the Bills have a love affair with Breece Hall. Absolutely smitten. Sorry, but I’m going to go with the Bills brass on this one. 

My bad….I didn’t know that:  you = bills brass.  

or do you read everything you believe on the interwebs?

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You can improve on it.   If he is smart enough to know where to go he will be ok.  If he doesnt show the needed effort he wont play.  Thats different than college. Im not overly concerned.  Most top backs are not great at that in college.

1 hour ago, CapeBreton said:

Bills also have been questionable at evaluating RB talent too, they wanted to trade up in 2020 for Zack Moss wtf.

I think they figured they could get a RB similar to the top rated later in the draft and coach them up. Maybe they learned something. I do know they can coach up some late round DBs

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

What do I know though.

You’re 100% correct. The Big 12 has a lot of terrible defenses that turn every RB in the conference into a broken tackle machine.