Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

46 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m sure our front office is smart enough to evaluate Breece Hall. I’m willing to bet they have him around the 25-40 range. I’m sure they know that trading down a few spots comes at a risk, but it’s something I could see happening. I would be surprise to see us picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder and using that pick for a CB or OG. 

If they have him in the 25-40 range. He doesn’t have a 1st round grade. 

iirc, Beane said he didn’t have 25 first round grades. 

38 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If they have him in the 25-40 range. He doesn’t have a 1st round grade. 

iirc, Beane said he didn’t have 25 first round grades. 

If that is the case so be it, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we try and trade back a few picks. If we trade back, that will pretty much tell you the direction we are going. Willing to bet we draft Hall if that happens. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

If that is the case so be it, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we try and trade back a few picks. If we trade back, that will pretty much tell you the direction we are going. Willing to bet we draft Hall if that happens. 

It may. 

It may not. 

We’ll never know unless Beane tells us outright. Even if we trade back and pick Hall, you’ll never know if he was just plan B and their og target was drafted prior to their pick.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It may. 

It may not. 

We’ll never know unless Beane tells us outright. Even if we trade back and pick Hall, you’ll never know if he was just plan B and their og target was drafted prior to their pick.  

I just want him on this team, I don’t care how we do it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I just want him on this team, I don’t care how we do it. 

I know you do bro!  Part of me will be sad when we don’t pick him.  A small part, but he’s intriguing 

On 4/23/2022 at 8:51 PM, Buffalo716 said:

We are very very thin

18 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I didn't realize we were that thin.

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You didn't realize we were thin at CB? 

No, I didn't realize we were very very thin. I thought we were just thin.

This is disconcerting.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

No, I didn't realize we were very very thin. I thought we were just thin.

This is disconcerting.

Outside Tre White... Who is still coming back from a major injury

We have Cam Lewis, Siran Neal, Taron Johnson, and Dane Jackson

Lewis Neal & Johnson are all strictly relegated to inside 

Dane Jackson's our only other outside option.. he's shown potential and been in our system

But we're a Dane Jackson injury away from having nobody outside

I'd say we're very very thin outside.. deep at slot

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Outside Tre White... Who is still coming back from a major injury

We have Cam Lewis, Siran Neal, Taron Johnson, and Dane Jackson

Lewis Neal & Johnson are all strictly relegated to inside 

Dane Jackson's our only other outside option.. he's shown potential and been in our system

But we're a Dane Jackson injury away from having nobody outside

I'd say we're very very thin outside.. deep at slot

I thought Cam was on the outside.  I have no doubt we will draft multiple CBs but I think it's quite possible none will be in the first round.  

• Agree 2

54 minutes ago, delirious said:

I already extremely don't like taking running backs in the 1st round, but even more so if it's Breece. Dude is not Najee Harris level, and people are banging the table for him at 25? Yikes. 

How is he not Najee Harris level?

3 minutes ago, delirious said:

Najee has great contact balance and yards after contact

If it weren't for those qualities, Harris wouldn't offer much.  He much slower and less explosive than Hall - AND Breece balance and yac aren't exactly lacking.  

All things equal, I'd take Hall easily.

Edited by Chicken Boo

1 hour ago, delirious said:

I already extremely don't like taking running backs in the 1st round, but even more so if it's Breece. Dude is not Najee Harris level, and people are banging the table for him at 25? Yikes. 

No, but…….

Sliming Jonathan Taylor GIF by Nickelodeon

59 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

But Joe Marino didn’t like Josh Allen in 2018.  

i heard that on the podcast yesterday and just started rolling…..thinking that Jonathan Taylor would never average only 2.83 yards after contact….while playing in the BIG12 no less.  But Hall has great contact balance because so and so says so…..while the stats say otherwise. 

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Paging doctors @Solomon Grundy @Iron Maiden@SoCal Deek

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If it weren't for those qualities, Harris wouldn't offer much.  He much slower and less explosive than Hall - AND Breece balance and yac aren't exactly lacking.  

All things equal, I'd take Hall easily.

All things equal, Breece had a lot of open field runs that I don't think will translate to the NFL.  Just my eyes I don't think he's good between the tackles, and busting big runs isn't a thing in the NFL anymore. 

Besides, are you ponying up a second contract for a RB? I sure wouldn't.  So why would I spend a 1st round pick on a position that is easily replaceable?

1 minute ago, delirious said:

All things equal, Breece had a lot of open field runs that I don't think will translate to the NFL.  Just my eyes I don't think he's good between the tackles, and busting big runs isn't a thing in the NFL anymore. 

Besides, are you ponying up a second contract for a RB? I sure wouldn't.  So why would I spend a 1st round pick on a position that is easily replaceable?

If RB were so easily replaceable, we'd have a top tier guy.  I'm not too much worried about 2nd contracts.  That's for Beane to figure out.  I want the Bills to win and win now!

This is DK Metcalf all over again.  A handful of us on here banging the table for an obvious talent, while others try to tell us why their game won't translate at the next level.

Breece is going to be a beast for whoever gets him.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

If RB were so easily replaceable, we'd have a top tier guy.  I'm not too much worried about 2nd contracts.  That's for Beane to figure out.  I want the Bills to win and win now!

This is DK Metcalf all over again.  A handful of us on here banging the table for an obvious talent, while others try to tell us why their game won't translate at the next level.

Breece is going to be a beast for whoever gets him.  

Just because the Bills haven't be successful at easily replacing them in the past recent years doesn't mean that's a global truth. In fact, the Bills have been the outliers compared to other teams getting great running backs outside of the 1st round. 

If Breece turns out good, then ok. I'm gonna be skeptical in the mean time and I certainly will not be pounding the table. 

• Agree 1