Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

45 minutes ago, Vickveto said:

I like Burks. what makes you hate him? I saw him just  out run SEC defenses. Drake London there is no separation in his highlight tapes I have no idea what people see in him. The other player that would make me throw the TV is Quay Walker I saw a mock (NFL.com) that had him coming to us. I like about five linebackers before him.

I don’t hate him...it’s just because of the type of offense we run, I don’t think he’s first round pick worthy- compared to other receiver prospects that should be available...

Edited by JaCrispy

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t hate him...it’s just because of the type of offense we run, I don’t think he’s first round pick worthy- compared to other receiver prospects that should be available...

Edmunds sucks. 😂

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

King Herb is all about elite traits.  No elite traits, Herb no like. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

King Herb is all about elite traits.  No elite traits, Herb no like. 

Love me some elite traits...Hell Yeah Yes GIF by Bounce

Here’s to hoping we get some more on both sides of the ball in a few weeks...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 4/9/2022 at 3:11 AM, Buffalo716 said:

I agree

I'm almost certain ETN wasn't the guy.. and I don't think he's a game changing NFL back

Wide receiver is one of the most injury prone positions in the NFL.. and we're lacking on outside wide receivers outside of diggs and Davis 

I absolutely think they would draft a wide receiver over running back round 1 .. I really think round two is The Sweet spot for rb

Disagree.   Josh Allen has the arm to get the ball to even average WRs as long as Davis, Diggs and Knox are on the field.  He even got a 100 yard game for McKenzie against the Patriots.   We really lack a home run hitter at RB....The presence of a Hall will bring more fear to this offense and it will truly be unstoppable.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Disagree.   Josh Allen has the arm to get the ball to even average WRs as long as Davis, Diggs and Knox are on the field.  He even got a 100 yard game for McKenzie against the Patriots.   We really lack a home run hitter at RB....The presence of a Hall will bring more fear to this offense and it will truly be unstoppable.

It's just about the lack of value of drafting running back in the first round

The smart GMs take them in the 2-4 rounds  

You got a 5th year option with a first round pick.. you want that on a high value position

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You got a 5th year option with a first round pick.. you want that on a high value position

What if Breece turns out to be the elite RB many think he can be? Wouldn't having the 5th year option  be a bonus for the Bills? They'd also have the 2 extra years of franchising him as well

• Agree 1

He may be great, but I am just not a big fan of drafting RBs in round one. Their shelf-life is short, and way too many examples of really really good ones being picked up later. No, I would rather go for a harder to fill position.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

He may be great, but I am just not a big fan of drafting RBs in round one. Their shelf-life is short, and way too many examples of really really good ones being picked up later. No, I would rather go for a harder to fill position.

Wouldn’t that be gambling with the draft pick? With the current roster, wouldn’t you want an immediate contributor than an unknown prospect? In rounds 4-7, it’s okay. I think rounds 1-3 should be immediate contributors to the team. That’s my opinion 

8 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

What if Breece turns out to be the elite RB many think he can be? Wouldn't having the 5th year option  be a bonus for the Bills? They'd also have the 2 extra years of franchising him as well

Breece definitely has a chance to become a stud... Here's the most likely scenario tho given he does 

The bills have the most dynamic player in the NFL, Josh Allen.. realistically you want the ball in his hand as much as possible...  Now that doesn't mean you don't want a stud running back .. you need balance

But Josh gets 11 yards a completion... A top back will get 5 yards per carry... It's just more efficient with Josh

So realistically our star running back is not going to be getting Adrian Peterson type carries..  and if he really has the goods... He probably would like to sign to a team that would use him like that

I can't see an elite running back who's being underused in our offense , because Josh touches the rock so much, want to re sign after his rookie deal 

It's probably rookie deal and moving on honestly

Because if he's that good a team will pay him to be a feature back ..  and I honestly don't see 250 or 270 carries in this offense

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Breece definitely has a chance to become a stud... Here's the most likely scenario tho given he does 

The bills have the most dynamic player in the NFL, Josh Allen.. realistically you want the ball in his hand as much as possible...  Now that doesn't mean you don't want a stud running back .. you need balance

But Josh gets 11 yards a completion... A top back will get 5 yards per carry... It's just more efficient with Josh

So realistically our star running back is not going to be getting Adrian Peterson type carries..  and if he really has the goods... He probably would like to sign to a team that would use him like that

I can't see an elite running back who's being underused in our offense , because Josh touches the rock so much, want to re sign after his rookie deal 

It's probably rookie deal and moving on honestly

Because if he's that good a team will pay him to be a feature back ..  and I honestly don't see 250 or 270 carries in this offense

In a hypothetical what if scenario the most dynamic player in the league is unavailable. What would plan B look like? Case Keenum? Would his abilities alone win games for the Bills? I’m not looking for someone to take away from Josh game, just an exceptional option 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

In a hypothetical what if scenario the most dynamic player in the league is unavailable. What would plan B look like? Case Keenum? Would his abilities alone win games for the Bills? I’m not looking for someone to take away from Josh game, just an exceptional option 

Again I'm not saying I'll be angry if he's the pick

I'm just saying the value over the last 15 years isn't there in the first round

When there's high value at pass rusher, and cornerback, and offensive tackle

Outside of quarterback.. getting to the quarterback, protecting the quarterback, and defending the pass are premium

Hall is an A+ second round pick.. but as far as value Id called it a B in the first round

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Again I'm not saying I'll be angry if he's the pick

I'm just saying the value over the last 15 years isn't there in the first round

When there's high value at pass rusher, and cornerback, and offensive tackle

Outside of quarterback.. getting to the quarterback, protecting the quarterback, and defending the pass are premium

Hall is an A+ second round pick.. but as far as value Id called it a B in the first round

Add WR to that premium position group. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/9/2022 at 10:13 PM, ganesh said:

How did that work out for the Chiefs with Edwards- Helaire? Just saying...

On 4/9/2022 at 10:53 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Exactly why Beane won't take Hall at 25. 

On 4/10/2022 at 5:16 PM, Putin said:

No RB in the 1st round , there’s no need for 100 pages of discussion 

Drafting a RB in the late first round is no different then drafting a RB with one of the first few picks of the second round. Idk why people freak out about drafting a RB in the first. We aren’t talking about drafting a RB within the top 10 here

2 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Drafting a RB in the late first round is no different then drafting a RB with one of the first few picks of the second round. Idk why people freak out about drafting a RB in the first. We aren’t talking about drafting a RB within the top 10 here

Other than the 5th year option.  Better to franchise tag a 2nd round RB and use the 5th year option on a high value position like CB, OT or Edge.

• Like (+1) 2