Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

50 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

It’s a roll of the dice but if either one is there iat 57 ..I think we should draft him.  But remember my mock where I took Walker at 32 lol but got Watson, Gordon, Troy Anderson and Araiza too lol

I'm not 100% sure either will be there. But I feel it's more likely one will be available there then it is one will go on Round 1 and I still firmly disagree we should take one Round 1. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Putin said:

Breece Hall in the second round would be dope !!

But to be honest I’d rather Brian Robinson in the 4th !!

I am from the realcavsfans Browns forum and I got the Bills in the mock draft so I traded down and actually drafted Hall! Lol 

I picked up more draft picks by trading back as well... 

16 minutes ago, SportsCoach said:

I am from the realcavsfans Browns forum and I got the Bills in the mock draft so I traded down and actually drafted Hall! Lol 

I picked up more draft picks by trading back as well... 

That would be perfect as long as we got a CB and a WR with the rest of the picks 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Putin said:

That would be perfect as long as we got a CB and a WR with the rest of the picks 

Well I have another 2nd, two 3rds and two 4ths after I made the first move. I traded one of the 4ths though for Shenault JR of the Jags and a 6th from them. I thought he could be a nice fit with Allen...

Also looking at the roster, I didn't like the RB position and the asking for McCaffrey in the mock was just a bit to high, so I wanted Hall, and I wanted more picks to fix the depth of the roster... trading down got both for me lol

Edited by SportsCoach
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

I honestly worry about the Bills RB evaluation process. Hard to believe they were this high on Moss in the 2020 draft. Can’t wait to see what they do at this year’s draft to upgrade the RB room.  

Zach Moss seems to have issue playing through minor injuries and maybe that is something the Bills were not aware of when drafting? I have more faith then you because I think Singletary is a good back and we took him in the 3rd round 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

I honestly worry about the Bills RB evaluation process. Hard to believe they were this high on Moss in the 2020 draft. Can’t wait to see what they do at this year’s draft to upgrade the RB room.  

In addition to their RB evaluation, I also worry about the Bills’ OG and DL evaluation...they’ve missed hard, so far, with top picks at those positions...

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Zach Moss seems to have issue playing through minor injuries and maybe that is something the Bills were not aware of when drafting? I have more faith then you because I think Singletary is a good back and we took him in the 3rd round 

I would argue that Singletary was over drafted...based on his minimum production and lack of athleticism, it’s hard to see why he was drafted higher than the fifth round- and even that is being generous, if I’m being honest...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

41 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

In addition to their RB evaluation, I also worry about the Bills’ OG and DL evaluation...they’ve missed hard, so far, with top picks at those positions...

I would argue that Singletary was over drafted...based on his minimum production and lack of athleticism, it’s hard to see why he was drafted higher than the fifth round- and even that is being generous, if I’m being honest...

Agreed 

47 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They don’t know what they are doing when it comes to RB evaluation. Even if a player like Wade is lacking football IQ, you find ways to get him in space. Same with runners like CJ Spiller. We passed on Jonathan Taylor for crying out loud. Breece Hall is the next Jonathan Taylor, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t take him, because we wouldn’t know talent at the RB spot if it bit us. 

• Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My cousin's son actually plays with him at Iowa State. Good kid, really good player, but with that said I wouldn't take him unless he somehow fell to them in the 2nd. It has to be either we or cb in the first, especially with the money being thrown around at those positions.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

They don’t know what they are doing when it comes to RB evaluation. Even if a player like Wade is lacking football IQ, you find ways to get him in space. Same with runners like CJ Spiller. We passed on Jonathan Taylor for crying out loud. Breece Hall is the next Jonathan Taylor, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t take him, because we wouldn’t know talent at the RB spot if it bit us. 

Passed on a RB when our first pick was after he was selected? We didn't have a 1st since that went towards Diggs.

8 minutes ago, Udubalum07 said:

My cousin's son actually plays with him at Iowa State. Good kid, really good player, but with that said I wouldn't take him unless he somehow fell to them in the 2nd. It has to be either we or cb in the first, especially with the money being thrown around at those positions.

Plus there are soooo many RBs better than Singletary in this draft...

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Passed on a RB when our first pick was after he was selected? We didn't have a 1st since that went towards Diggs.

We could have traded up, but we declined to do so. Apparently we didn’t value him enough to trade up, but supposedly we wanted to trade up for Moss lol. 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We could have traded up, but we declined to do so. Apparently we didn’t value him enough to trade up, but supposedly we wanted to trade up for Moss lol. 

Anyone who likes Maiden and that era of metal is cool in my book.  I like both Walker and Hall.. both have a great skill set, unique talents and home run potential. I give Walker the slight edge, you Breece Hall.. but either would add another dimension to this offense in my opinion.  I understand the need for a Corner is there to.. whichever way Beane goes..I am good with it.  If it’s Corner 1st, I hope we trade up or one slides to pick 57 and we grab him.

Edited by Magnum Force
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The Giants took Barkley with 2nd overall pick and we took Josh Allen five picks later yeah think about that !!!