Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

4.39   40.   6’ 1” 217lbs.  A faster and bigger Marshawn Lynch.  Breece can run, catch, and block. He has 2 seasons with over 1,400 yards rushing. Out of all the running backs this year, he is the one I want the most. I really hope we can finally get a star RB to compliment Allen. I would roll with Breece and Singletary. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 6

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Iron Maiden....

Where the F**k did you come from?

You are a buzzkill

A buzzkill for always wanting to get better? So we can’t do better than Singletary and Moss? Breece Hall is elite. 

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Interior Oline, WR, or CB are this teams biggest needs right now. The team is good enough at RB.

I agree that we need all of those things, but Breece Hall is the next Marshawn Lynch. I want to have an elite running back to pair with Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Love the guy. But he's going to go somewhere between the bottom of the 1st and mid 2nd. They aren't going to make that kind of investment for a guy who's role is to be the 3rd down back. Singletary just finished off the season with months straight of looking the best he ever has as the primary ball carrier. I don't see them sticking by him as long as they have through his struggles and bringing in the guy to usurp him now when his stock is at it's highest. You don't pivot from signing a JD McKissic for that role to a 1st Round Pick or trade up from the 2nd Round.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, 947 said:

We're pretty much forced to go either CB/WR or WR/CB in rounds 1-2. I like Hall, but I just can't see us taking a RB over either of those.

This is probably true. We do need WR/CB. It’s just unfortunate because Hall is an incredible talent. He will definitely dominate in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

A buzzkill for always wanting to get better? So we can’t do better than Singletary and Moss? Breece Hall is elite. 

Buzzkill because Free Agency continues.. and the Bills made a move today if you havent heard

How many weeks to the draft?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is probably true. We do need WR/CB. It’s just unfortunate because Hall is an incredible talent. He will definitely dominate in the NFL. 

The way I see it, this is a very rare year in that the draft is absolutely stacked at both WR & CB. We can get one of those positions at #25 that would be a much higher pick most years. And we can get one in the late 2nd round that might be a late first rounder other years. Both being positions of need for us, you just can't pass up that value.

I'd love a trade up to get an extra 3rd rounder & can go RB & IOL there. If only Frazier had been hired as a HC, we'd already be able to do that...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Interior Oline, WR, or CB are this teams biggest needs right now. The team is good enough at RB.

I've been saying for two months that this us what I want/expect in first three rounds. And after what we've done in FA it seems more and more likely.

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

4.39   40.   6’ 1” 217lbs.  A faster and bigger Marshawn Lynch.  Breece can run, catch, and block. He has 2 seasons with over 1,400 yards rushing. Out of all the running backs this year, he is the one I want the most. I really hope we can finally get a star RB to compliment Allen. I would roll with Breece and Singletary. 

What round is he supposed to go in?

I love Breece too, but I’m certain we are going CB with first selection, unless Jameson is available.  Then Beane has a tough call.
Breece might even slip into first round imo

I also really like Kenneth Walker 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 3

5 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Where has he been mocked?  Because I’m pretty sure they won’t use a 1st round pick on him.   

I have a hard time thinking they’ll spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on a RB.  

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Just say no to RB man...it's not a value position.

WR or CB

Yeah, WR, CB, IOL, DL.

It can be a value position occasionally, but it's not good value in the first, and especially not for a team likely to throw most of the time and have their QB take up a bunch of the running plays. 

I'd love to see us pick up an RB in the mid rounds, though.

It's why you shouldn't fall in love with individual picks and then let that warp your draft expectations.

Just say No.

Give me a value position in the first - CB/WR - even if they pick up more guys via FA.

Hall would be ok, but I would much rather see the Bills move back than draft Hall in the 1st.  If they can get him early 2nd and pick up another CB/WR later then great, but RBs are so devalued that they should not be allowed in the first at all.  

Their initial contract with a 5th year option already prices them out of what you should pay a RB.  For example Harris taken in Round 1 last year will be over a 4 million cap hit in year 4 and the 5th year option will double that.  

You can pick up fresh FA RBs at 1/2 that cost year after year.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I love Breece too, but I’m certain we are going CB with first selection, unless Jameson is available.  Then Beane has a tough call.
Breece might even slip into first round imo

I also really like Kenneth Walker 

I think Kenneth Walker is the best RB in this class, although it’s not a good class. Breece Hall and Isaiah Spiller are both overrated. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1