So...where does this money come from for Von???

Hebert19

Allow me to respond in the same manner I did when all the restructuring of contracts happened.

MV5BZjhmYTgzMzUtNWYyOS00NTI5LTgyZGMtYzkw

Welcome to the NFL,  Where the salary cap is made up and the players contracts don't matter.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Allow me to respond in the same manner I did when all the restructuring of contracts happened.

MV5BZjhmYTgzMzUtNWYyOS00NTI5LTgyZGMtYzkw

Welcome to the NFL,  Where the salary cap is made up and the players contracts don't matter.

Funny for sure. But certainly not true. The cap matters, but it isn't as restricting as many people imagine. Given the cap is about to rise dramatically in the next year or two, this is probably the perfect time to pull the trigger on something like this, IMO.   Yes it will still matter down the road, but I think it will be much more manageable with less impact when the big cap hit from this contract comes around.

1 hour ago, JimBob2232 said:

just dont want us to get in cap jail in a couple years.  as long as were managing that - im good.

Like how the Saints were in cap jail this year and managed to move 90 million dollars around.

Come to think of it the Saints have been in cap hell since signing Jarius Byrd. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.