Thank you Terry and Kim Pegula

Buffalo_Stampede

9 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It seems that way but only time will tell

I've been following the Sabres since they joined the NHL. You can see it taking shape.  Adams/Granato are the Sabres' Beane/McDermott. It just takes longer in the NHL because you are drafting kids.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I've been following the Sabres since they joined the NHL. You can see it taking shape.  Adams/Granato are the Sabres' Beane/McDermott. It just takes longer in the NHL because you are drafting kids.

I can tell you that I was at the game last Thursday for the return of Eichel and it was such a great game all around. Truly one of the best games I’ve been to in years. Then watching them play Toronto the way they did. Definitely feels like we’re on the cusp of something. But I’ve had this felling before and been wrong

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It's going to happen. Not their fault Jack Eichel is a clown.

The ineptitude of the Sabres goes so far beyond eichel, regardless of what Jack is or isn't. It's not entirely Kim and Terry's fault either, but they were dreadful for 4 years before Jack's first game, during his time here, and have still been objectively bad in the bits of two seasons after he played his last game. Things look promising now, but they have a long way to go to prove that.

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Did you predict it?  Not surprised.

At the combine the rumor was that the Bills were preparing to make a big splash........and speculation was that it was in part to get the WNY public excited with the controversial stadium funding issue coming up.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The best owners in sports. Let's get this championship!

CB3A304C-FC22-4627-BBAF-58227457B407.jpeg

Brown noser, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.