Thank you Terry and Kim Pegula

Buffalo_Stampede

41 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Don’t tell a Sabres fan this..

Eh. He got it right eventually. Sabres are on their way up. 

39 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I'm not a hockey fan, but it's absolutely baffling to me that the Bills can be this good and the Sabres can be that bad.  

Same reason we hired Rex Ryan. Bad advice. Unlike the Bills it took 4-5 tries to get it right.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I want to add this for the Sabres comments. They have signed the #1 or 2 UFA in the NHL multiple times. They did everything they could to put the best hockey team on the ice.

They just couldn't find their Beane and McDermott to build structure and a winning culture. 

Yep. They had the draft picks, but they didn't have their pick of coaches/GMs. It seems the hockey world has a dearth of coaches and GMs. There was zero on the market when the Sabres were hiring.

But this is a Bills Board: Go JA17.. and whatever jersey number Von Miller gets.

33 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I'm not a hockey fan, but it's absolutely baffling to me that the Bills can be this good and the Sabres can be that bad.  

Billieve it or don’t but the Sabres are in place and if the Pegulas, along with KA and the HC all get on the same page and get the Sabres what they need they will be entertaining next season for sure…. But we have to add some vet talent this offseason….imho….

The Sabres have some exciting young talent talent creeping up and a couple vets already….

I knew the Bills had to do something big for the front seven and we did it. I just hope Beane swung at the right pitch….

I think it’s a helluva gamble going with a 32 year old. Admittedly, there really wasn’t a better choice I can think of. You could say Mack but I think that is very debatable and I love that we still have our picks. Lordy, Lordy, I sure hope Beane is right and we can hoist the Lombardi next year!

Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.