Big. Baller. Beane.

Rigotz

28 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

BBB doesn't let out any info.  Anyone linked to the Bills didn't come here.   Everyone they signed you didn't anything about. 

I don't know if this is in response to some other post, but this is a really interesting point.   No leaks, no nothing about any of these guys, then breaking news.  

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

RIP the Senator who used to always post 19-0 (when the reg season was 16 games)

As a longtime friend of Sen, this is one thing that pissed me off year after year. STOP THE CURSE OF THE SENATOR!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Rigotz said:

If you don't love this Front Office, check your pulse because you are legally dead.

Gotta say, even before the Miller move, I really liked the moves they made in FA.  They were all very smart signings.  

I think they will go CB and WR in the draft and I can totally see them trading down.  

• Agree 2

Our pass rush is gonna be so fierce.  With Ed + the inside additions pushing the pocket, Miller and Rousseau on the outside….. 

but I’m hurting about losing Jerry.  That’s my dude.  Wish he could be here for the ride.  Him and Miller on the ends would be beast. Make it happen big baller Beane. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Success said:

This offseason really tells us everything we need to know about Beane.

He's not going to stop until the Bills get the title. He's focused, and relentless.

He got THE hardest thing right. He drafted the franchise QB. Elusive of so many franchises. He knows he has to capitalize.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Our pass rush is gonna be so fierce.  With Ed + the inside additions pushing the pocket, Miller and Rousseau on the outside….. 

but I’m hurting about losing Jerry.  That’s my dude.  Wish he could be here for the ride.  Him and Miller on the ends would be beast. Make it happen big baller Beane. 

Despite not getting sacks. Hughes was up there in pass rush win rates with some of the best players. Would like to see him back on a 1 yr deal if interested.

https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/12/who-are-the-best-pass-rushers-and-protectors-in-the-nfl/

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Just said this on a text myself. Really feeling bad for Jerry right now. Dude has been here through so much. Fighting with Marrone, racing cars with FJ, dealing with Rex... I wish we could bring him back at even vet min just so he can ride along for a ring.

5 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Despite not getting sacks. Hughes was up there in pass rush win rates with some of the best players. Would like to see him back on a 1 yr deal if interested.

https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/12/who-are-the-best-pass-rushers-and-protectors-in-the-nfl/

I’m well aware of his pass rush prowess 😉 as happy as I am about Miller…..the thought of no more JEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYY! Chants makes me sad.  Feels like when we lost Fred and Kyle.  

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

If I had my druthers Hughes would sign a low cost deal and come back for one more year.

Definitely if he comes on a really team friendly deal. And I think to win the SB he might be tempted. Just a guess of course

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Lovin me some Beane right now.   Love the Howard signing.  Still upside there and he should be fully recovered from the injury from a couple of seasons ago.  Pair him with Knox and we now have legit 12 personnel.  

Finally a legit 12 personnel.  Josh won't have to run for his life as frequently. And the run game will thrive. Breece Hall in the 2nd would be sweet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.