Breaking: Von Miller to bills, 6 year , 120 million

BillsMafi$

Just now, Albanybillsbacker said:

I can pick random stats too.  Over their past 15 games, Von Miller has 9.5 sacks and Jones has 5.5.

Also, one had 2.5 sacks in the super bowl....

your stats are random. the ones i provided are meaningful.  Both are good players. My comment was in  response to someone saying Miller was "way better" than Jones. Even your stats don't support the statement I was responding too. I understand reading comprehension is hard, I don't hold your lack of reading comprehension as a character flaw. 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 2

28 minutes ago, JBI$111 said:

This contract seems more like a rookie GM handling it & reaching for a name or a splash for marketing purposes because he missed on a few others this year that we may or may not know about aka like Russ Brandon in the past (which never worked out), that's way too much and ridiculous regardless of how it's back-loaded.

I like Brandon Beane a lot, but this just seems like an over zealous reach & inexperience GM move. Stupid and he really got fleeced & overpaid! They need better offensive lineman, a cornerback or two, a really good linebacker and another stud wide receiver like DK Metcalf. Also, a better running back then just Singletary.

Half the damn team is made up of defensive lineman and way too much money is tied up on the defensive & line across the board. Von is good, but not that great anymore and 32! 

$120 million for 6 years even if it only ends up being 4 years at $17 million per, ridiculous!

$10 million a year... maybe I'd be on board, but welcome Von!

Take your 4 posts and GTFO. Seriously, this is a clown post. Just because you can’t recognize this move for what it is doesn’t mean you need to pollute the board with your ignorance. I’m not going to waste any time explaining it except to say Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

Well, we only have a 2 year window and the other 23 D-linemen that we drafted all suck, so what else were we supposed to do? We needed a pass rusher. Beans obviously can’t hit on DE’s so we needed a FA. At least he recognized it and fixed the problem.

Now we should trade Edmunds and dump Beasley.

Covered all the bases there I love it! You forgot Star though, page 5 of the handbook

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I'm convinced some of the very new posters aren't Bills fans at all. I think a group from another team may have signed up to play with us. I basically try ignore stupid posts from those who are very recent members with no credibility earned here. 

I agree 100%. I responded to Hap but not the original poster. If it's not a spoof account or a troll job, it's at least an embarrassing lack of knowledge concerning his/her/their team.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I'm still thinking DL in the first round. We'll need an intervention soon.

With Jordan Phillips likely being signed with the Bills I think it's unlikely that we'll invest anything meaningful into the DL now.

Still possible but I wouldn't expect it in the early rounds.  CB/WR have become much more likely to me.

• Agree 1

Checking espn all day hoping for chandler jones or a legit pass rush superstar.  Go to the gym for a couple hours come home and boom ....... Von Miller!  All we needed last year was one guy who could put a QB on his back and even without that statistically we had the best defense in the leaugue.  This next season will all be on the coaches.  The talent will be there.  All that cliche stuff. One game at a time, do your job, but make no mistake we have the talent.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JBI$111 said:

This contract seems more like a rookie GM handling it & reaching for a name or a splash for marketing purposes because he missed on a few others this year that we may or may not know about aka like Russ Brandon in the past (which never worked out), that's way too much and ridiculous regardless of how it's back-loaded.

I like Brandon Beane a lot, but this just seems like an over zealous reach & inexperience GM move. Stupid and he really got fleeced & overpaid! They need better offensive lineman, a cornerback or two, a really good linebacker and another stud wide receiver like DK Metcalf. Also, a better running back then just Singletary.

Half the damn team is made up of defensive lineman and way too much money is tied up on the defensive & line across the board. Von is good, but not that great anymore and 32! 

$120 million for 6 years even if it only ends up being 4 years at $17 million per, ridiculous!

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bq7x3hmdfgxdk0t2mgz

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

McKissik rn

26664468.jpg

This is one of the first things I thought.  Imagine being the person who talked him out of the Bills watching the Super Bowl with him!!!!!!   "Bruh I shoulda went with my first instinct"

36 minutes ago, JBI$111 said:

THAT went over about as well as it should have. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.