Breaking: Von Miller to bills, 6 year , 120 million

BillsMafi$

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Apparently LA wanted him back badly . 

"Sean McVay was tugging at his heart strings until the last minute "

So that should tell you he is in fact still a beast if you can't tell by the tape. Dude is a stud. Generational pass rusher.  

Going to have 3 rings with 3 different teams 🤞

Miller: "Hey, Sean...I loved our time together but I'm heading to Buffalo to play with Josh Allen in front of real fans for real money. Thanks for everything."

McVay (picking up phone): "Hello, Mr. Besos? Is that Thursday Night Football gig still available?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Judon really doesn't get where he's going yet.   

He will have 8 sacks at the trade deadline next season and Belichick will inexplicably trade him to Seattle for a 6th round pick and plug a UDFA into his spot............they are just chess pieces there in NE there isn't really any logic in recruiting or getting invested in that organization.     Anyone who can be recruited is likely someone Bill doesn't want in his club.   That's far too much free will.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, patzen said:

Hmmm...LA hosting Buffalo to start the season just got a little more interesting. I wasn't expecting that to be the matchup but this signing makes it pretty intriguing.

It won't be. The NFL doesn't usually have the opener a headline game vs a game that will draw a lot of ratings. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.