McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

3 hours ago, Dopey said:

Ouch, that really hurt. 😂

Sincerely, 

J.D. Mckissic

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Yes.  Must be devestating to be "punished" by a powerless anonymous message board member posting from their parents' basement.

Thanks, JD's moms.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The "agent called to let me know what happened" thing doesn't quite jive with other versions out there

It does. He’s probably saying the agent told him Washington made an offer now and this is why they didn’t before.

Mckissic seems like a simple man. He just wanted to stay in Washington. I don’t think anything else mattered. His agent already knew that. If you look at the contract it’s likely exactly the same as the one the Bills offered. It has 3 void years. I don’t think Washington would do that many void years. 

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

why is this still a big conversation.. who cares.. we dont need him

Are you kidding ??? Did you see Vegas odds we went from SB favorites to now 3rd in our own division!!! 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It does. He’s probably saying the agent told him Washington made an offer now and this is why they didn’t before.

Mckissic seems like a simple man. He just wanted to stay in Washington. I don’t think anything else mattered. His agent already knew that. If you look at the contract it’s likely exactly the same as the one the Bills offered. It has 3 void years. I don’t think Washington would do that many void years. 

That's what I was thinking. Don't know his family situation, but moving sucks. 

16 hours ago, Dopey said:

That's what I was thinking. Don't know his family situation, but moving sucks. 

Getting rid of extra jewelry to fit a super bowl ring is also a pain. Good thing he’ll never know the struggle after that decision. 

He’s not from DC, he didn’t go to college in the area, and he wasn’t drafted by WAS. He turned down joining the prohibitive favorite team to sign with WAS for the same money he was offered by BUF. If his point was to “test FA” then he failed the test by not asking for even $1 more when he was the most in demand he’s ever been. 

At this point, I’m not as much disappointed that we missed out on a 3rd down receiving back, than I am concerned that his agent isn’t looking out for his best interest. 

On 3/25/2022 at 12:52 AM, NewEra said:

….. Snyder paid the agent a few hundred k because he saw all the upset Washington fans on social media.  The agent decided for him. Lol

Funny thing happened in WTF building that day.  All of the emails between $nyder + front office and agent were lost in server error.

32 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Getting rid of extra jewelry to fit a super bowl ring is also a pain. Good thing he’ll never know the struggle after that decision. 

He’s not from DC, he didn’t go to college in the area, and he wasn’t drafted by WAS. He turned down joining the prohibitive favorite team to sign with WAS for the same money he was offered by BUF. If his point was to “test FA” then he failed the test by not asking for even $1 more when he was the most in demand he’s ever been. 

At this point, I’m not as much disappointed that we missed out on a 3rd down receiving back, than I am concerned that his agent isn’t looking out for his best interest. 

Maybe his agent is also his tax advisor and told him taxes would lower if he played 8 home games in Maryland rather than 8 (or 9 or 10) in Orchard Park.

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

🤣

Josh may never know the struggle either. A SB win isn't guaranteed. Ask Jim Kelly and the gang. Maybe he's happy where he is. As to his agent, Mckissinc sure seems happy to be able to stay where he is. Kudos to his agent. People here taking this personal, when you don't know him or his situation. 

Born and raised in Buffalo, but dollar for dollar, you can't get me to move back. Before you start with some BS reply, you don't know me, so don't.

• 1 month later...

He faked out Smith-Williams worse than he did Bills Mafia!

Woulda really looked good in a Bills uni. Could have used that 2nd rounder on another position had he signed but all good. We got Cook for cheaper and much more tread. Hopefully he turns out to be a better player as well.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.