McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Well that kind of sucks. There are other RB options out there but McKissic was the best pass catching RB available. I wonder if Patterson is an option or is he too expensive? He was my #1 RB target heading into the offseason.

Patterson would be fantastic.  I can't imagine he is too expensive, or the Jags would have signed him already. ha.  

33 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Welp that sucks weapon for Josh gone Still weapons out there 

who do you think we get.  I still hope for Allen Robinson, more likely Patterson.  

perhaps he saw how we misused Breida the past year and forgot Daboll is gone?  

51 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Zack Moss probably the only one happy about this.

The writing is on the wall regardless,  I think. It seems the Bills are clearly interested in making a decent sized investment at the position this year.  That doesn't bode well for the backups and even Singletary isn't so good they couldn't consider an upgrade if they thought one was available. 

Edited by Brandon

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Patterson would be fantastic.  I can't imagine he is too expensive, or the Jags would have signed him already. ha.  

who do you think we get.  I still hope for Allen Robinson, more likely Patterson.  

perhaps he saw how we misused Breida the past year and forgot Daboll is gone?  

For RB.  I would like Patterson in that role.  Mostert is another.  Could include the McKinnon and Rashaas Penny (Health) at end of day though for me it is just a RB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RussellDopeland said:

My question is- If the Shefter tweet about with the agents' version of events is true, do either one of those numbnutted morons think that this is in any way, shape, or form a good look? And do they represent players that are currently on the Bills' roster? How do they plan to negotiate with this front office, in good faith, after this? Some will say...'it happens!' But it's a rather bad look.

This is my take on it.  He had a handshake agreement with us, and then the commies cried about not having a chance to match.  Well, if you really had interest in him, then you'd have been in touch with his agent.  Once WAS saw what he got, THEN they said, oh heck, we'd have offered THAT much.  Well, you didn't.  I don't know if this has been done before, but if not it sets a precedent of bad faith for teams to not make an offer for fear of offering too much at first, then circling back when they know what the best offer is.  It's sheisty AF.  Gregory had a legit complaint about a hidden contract clause, this was thievery.  Lucky for us it wasn't our top free agent target, and was just a RB who wasn't any sort of bargain.  Now I have a reason to hate the dirtbag commies even more. 

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

This is my take on it.  He had a handshake agreement with us, and then the commies cried about not having a chance to match.  Well, if you really had interest in him, then you'd have been in touch with his agent.  Once WAS saw what he got, THEN they said, oh heck, we'd have offered THAT much.  Well, you didn't.  I don't know if this has been done before, but if not it sets a precedent of bad faith for teams to not make an offer for fear of offering too much at first, then circling back when they know what the best offer is.  It's sheisty AF.  Gregory had a legit complaint about a hidden contract clause, this was thievery.  Lucky for us it wasn't our top free agent target, and was just a RB who wasn't any sort of bargain.  Now I have a reason to hate the dirtbag commies even more. 

OMG you guys gotta build a bridge and get over it.

If these agents have a player we want, we will definitely work with them again.

It's business. EVERYONE involved knows this is a possibility on these "agreements" during the tampering stage. Plus, it's a situational RB. I'm sure the FO has already moved on. It sucks, but oh well.

• Like (+1) 4

I found it odd when I heard Washington was disappointed they couldn’t match considering nothing would be official until 4pm today. It still surprises me a bit but it isn’t controversial in my eyes. 

I like McKissic and felt he’d be an excellent fit, but there are other options.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.