McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

JV agents.  They’re the ones who contact the Schefter’s of the world and announce these signings.  

I mean, we all know this 3 day tampering period isnt anything official until the league year technically starts today.

NONE of the reported agreements this week are official signings until this afternoon. Any and all of them can change.

What a yutz. When I see players sign with teams like Jax, NYJ, and Washington, I just think to myself, "Huh. Winning must not be important to them." Money is all well and good and I get maximizing your talent but if you're being offered the exact same deal from two teams, one that's been a dumpster fire for years and one in a legitimate Super Bowl window and you chose the dumpster fire then I dunno what to tell you. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Wow. So he passed up money and the chance for rings to get the same amount of money.

Beginning to think we don't need somebody that...dumb...on the team anyway.

Or he prioritized his family and not wanting to move and calling Washington home.  Family is bigger than football, so I get it from that perspective. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

He clearly was coming here for the money and not for the love of the Bills so glad he's been exposed now before he signed on the dotted line. No loss - we want players who WANT to be here rather than forced.

please get off that narrative....they're all here for the money

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.